VN Ren'Py Completed Furry Femmes: Making an Obedient Bitch [Final] [Zee Vital]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
Probably the worst short game ever, really there's no choice and I played through and skipped just to see and frankly it feels like someone took art from pinterest copy pasted moaning voice clips randomly from the internet and threw it together. What could have been a unique story with choices turned out to be well the most ridiculous thing I've seen on this website, since a game about farting to save the universe about 4 or 5 years ago.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Probably the worst short game ever, really there's no choice and I played through and skipped just to see and frankly it feels like someone took art from pinterest copy pasted moaning voice clips randomly from the internet and threw it together. What could have been a unique story with choices turned out to be well the most ridiculous thing I've seen on this website, since a game about farting to save the universe about 4 or 5 years ago.
Too bad, I liked the premise, but I noticed some tags missing that made me question how interesting it could get. That answers it, Thanks.

Reactions: ustar
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote