Unity Completed Furry Girl [v1.01+2 dlc] [Fluffy Entertainment]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
a simple pg-13 game,, i don't know how it made it here.. ? maybe cuz it hints at nudity.?? IDK.. but very disappointing , non the less

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
if i want to play puzzle games, i'd rather it be the one collecting dust in the attic

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
just type, furrgirl18 , any where..
Doesn't work for me either.
EDIT: Typing "furry" to autocomplete level does work. But "furrgirl18" gets me nothing. Am I missing something here?
EDIT2: Finally got it. I had to turn my keyboard to Qwerty and type the "18" with typewriter keys at the top rather than those on the Numpad.

How cumbersome.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
All these puzzling games on steam. Every day more garbage since steam direct... -.-
Still better than censorship (Epic-Store and Sony!)...yeah, some crap gets uploaded to Steam (which isn't great, don't get me wrong here!), still I prefer it to having a super-curated store with super-strict rules ("What, you have sex in your game? No, we don't allow that kind of thing! Especially if it is uncensored!")...

It's not like you can't pick good games by:

a) Watching reviews (Youtube truly is worth the weight of the Google-Data-Farm in gold IMHO and no, I am not a Google-Fanboy! I dislike their browser (Chrome) for example and I opt out of as many Data-Grabs as I can! I have no use for Data-Krakens and I will not give them (all) my Data (some? Yeah, I don't want to use Tor-Browser for everything! But everything? Nope!)) :)

b) Reading the user-reviews on Steam (Take that Epic-Fail-Store cashgrab!)

c) Buying gaming magazines (yes, old fashioned - so what! You need stuff you can read while you are waiting for a train or for a doctor's appointment (they normally don't have gaming magazines at doctor's offices!) etc.)

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Man, it's actually true what others mentioned earlier here. You can find most of the artwork in this "game" on google, but in higher quality! Save yourself the trouble and find some pictures there while you solve a sudoku puzzle with 1 hand.

Apr 21, 2019
The generic title. The generic dev name. The generic furry art.

This just feels like one of those games that turns out to be some screamer troll thing two minutes into it.
I feel like its more of those very cheap steam hentai puzzle games except its for furries instead.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes