Unity Completed Furry Girl [v1.01+2 dlc] [Fluffy Entertainment]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, how the fuck does this work? I looked at an image that looked like you should be able to clear away the shit to see the image, but nothing I do affects anything. I know you can just skip the level with the cheats, but not having any instructions on how to actually play the god damned game is aggravating.

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
I'll say it. I liked it a bit, cant say is a good game tho. if I'd to rate it, would be 3-4/10, played a bit, got tired, used 'furry' to finish fast, appreciated the art, deleted soon after with no intention of returning to it. I have to give it something, the pictures are well made, at least.

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Can someone post the 2 new DLC packs that released? there's a FR95 pack and Paintchaser pack that adds more levels

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
You want to know what is gayer than Gay Furry Visual-novel games?

Puzzle games. Because even Gay furries think puzzle games are gay! :p

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

treos

Oct 19, 2017
just looking at the screenshots... i'm certain i've seen these characters on e621 before... hope the dev got the artists permission.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
actually they do need to credit the artists in some way or else it's art theft which is a crime.
Art theft simply isn't pursued like it should be though, it's costly to take legal action against a random art thief on the internet and there's no way to stop them really. You can't sue AssBurger6969420, who knows who he is?
Kinda the same with games like this, nobody dev/publishers can just take the game down and put it back up somewhere else.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes