VN Unity Completed Furry Hitler [Final] [Furry Tails]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Lupin_IV

May 5, 2018
Why is he a wolf? Totally missed opportunity to make him a dolphin. I mean he's literally named Adolph. Plus dolphins aren't exactly known for playing nice.
>The name is a derived from the Athalwolf (or Hadulf), a composition of athal, or adal, meaning "noble" (or -, meaning “battle, combat”), and . The name is to the name (also Eadulf or ). The name can also be derived from the ancient Germanic elements "Wald" meaning "power", "brightness" and wolf (Waldwulf).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: belovedeggs
Nov 19, 2021
Art is great, gameplay not so much, overall story is not as comical as I hoped. Quite grimdark just like the real war. You basically make military decisions about killing people, handling soldiers, handling leaders. The game starts with Adolph in his Bunker ready to kill himself while he thinks back about what went wrong. So not very funny at all.
Hmm...I mean that sounds kind of good and interesting?

Reactions: Mastafappa

RedStick

Feb 23, 2019
>The name is a derived from the Athalwolf (or Hadulf), a composition of athal, or adal, meaning "noble" (or -, meaning “battle, combat”), and . The name is to the name (also Eadulf or ). The name can also be derived from the ancient Germanic elements "Wald" meaning "power", "brightness" and wolf (Waldwulf).
i came in expecting to question the sanity of the world, not to learn.

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Hitler really liked wolfs, one of Hitler's nicknames in his circle was Wolf apparently, he also had a bunch of bunkers with "wolf" in the name, such Wolfsschanze in Poland, Werwolf in Ukraine, Wolfsschlucht in Belgium, etc..

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
that's actually rather a good trigger discipline right there
Thumbs???

No finger on the trigger is good trigger discipline, I agree, but is the gun glued to her hand?

Also this game and the other he made are either the dev making his fetish or are troll pieces.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, this game seems far too tame to be offended and have heated political discussions.

If you're gonna go there and make me play Hitler then at least be outrageous about it. Have a breeding program for fur color purity, a sexy cat girl underground resistance fighting the authoritative wolves, some bdsm nazi prisoner action, or other weird shit that you can't get away with in a regular game.

This just looks like bland VN with the usual minigames tossed in, not worth your time even if you somehow have both a furry and a nazi kink.

Reactions: BoopBoop456

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Tried it and overall very underwhelmed. Furry stuff is not my cup tea but the art is ok, animations are simple, and sex scenes are very tame and underwhelming for the amount of hassle you will have getting through the minigame.

It's a shock title and I am glad I tried it here instead trying to buy and return on Steam.

weetweet69

Feb 25, 2019
Honestly, this game seems far too tame to be offended and have heated political discussions.

If you're gonna go there and make me play Hitler then at least be outrageous about it. Have a breeding program for fur color purity, a sexy cat girl underground resistance fighting the authoritative wolves, some bdsm nazi prisoner action, or other weird shit that you can't get away with in a regular game.

This just looks like bland VN with the usual minigames tossed in, not worth your time even if you somehow have both a furry and a nazi kink.
The author could of done that but then it sounds like it'd all be too much work compared to a VN with shock value.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017

Nazi trolls are talentless morons; sky blue, water wet. It's on Steam, so I'm guessing the plan of the "dev" is hoping it gets kicked off Steam so he can do a fake crybaby "I HAVE BEEN CANCELLED!!!" temper tantrum and get the usual alt-retard blog circus to pump him up so a bunch of /pol/ incels buy his game to "own the libs".

Unfortunately it's a little too obvious, so I doubt it will work.

Reactions: Kaeela

weetweet69

Feb 25, 2019
Nazi trolls are talentless morons; sky blue, water wet. It's on Steam, so I'm guessing the plan of the "dev" is hoping it gets kicked off Steam so he can do a fake crybaby "I HAVE BEEN CANCELLED!!!" temper tantrum and get the usual alt-retard blog circus to pump him up so a bunch of /pol/ incels buy his game to "own the libs".

Unfortunately it's a little too obvious, so I doubt it will work.
Anything to try and milk money out of it. If the shock value doesn't get enough people to buy, there is also getting people to buy it though outside of some furries, I doubt /pol/ would have people buy it if simply because of furries at least.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes