VN Unity Completed Furry Hitler [Final] [Furry Tails]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Izari777

Dec 2, 2017
I only saw the title and not the screenshots associated with it before curiosity got the better of me. Originally thought "Furry Hitler? As in being a dictator but replace the Jewish community with furries? Interesting but fucked up...". Needless to say this wasn't it and something else entirely. Hope this gives someone a laugh as bad as this is.

Lendahands

Oct 28, 2019
why why why do u do this to me . furries is all i have left dont ruin it for me ..... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jan 15, 2021
How can I save the greatest leader that ever existed? Adolph Furry Hitler? Is it even possible? Or does he always suicide at the end?

balu100

Oct 7, 2019
Gallery Unlock

Unlocks everything in the Gallery.

Put the file in "Furry Hitler_Data\Managed" and replace the original

Jan 15, 2021
Did anyone actually play this? I mean I suppose I could take one for the team and post screenshots if it's as ridiculous as it seems.
Art is great, gameplay not so much, overall story is not as comical as I hoped. Quite grimdark just like the real war. You basically make military decisions about killing people, handling soldiers, handling leaders. The game starts with Adolph in his Bunker ready to kill himself while he thinks back about what went wrong. So not very funny at all.

Jan 15, 2021
it kinda fits lmao the nazis loved animals and created alot of animal right laws they forbade any unnecessary harm to animals, banned the inhumane treatment of animals especially in entertainment industry, and outlawed the use of dogs in hunting. Cutting the tails and ears of dogs without anesthesia was also banned, and livestock were supposed to be killed humanely. on the other hand they didnt give two fucks how humans were treated and tried to end alot of human rights
So basically all animal and environment activists are nazis?

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes