• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ner0nitas

Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, i am still playing around with it and seeing what works and i have gotten more terrible and messed up in the past then what it's generating at the moment.

Would like to tinker around more now that my knowledge of prompts went from commas to () and [] "Forget what they're called" so it gives me more to work with.
Having a list of prompts and what they do kinda helps when you're using something for the first time with no experience.
Yeah, and the most important stuff I always add is the right site:
((disfigured)), ((bad art)), ((deformed)), ((poorly drawn)), ((extra limbs)), ((b&w)), weird colors, blurry,

Plus "3D" and/or "cartoon", when I want a more realistic pic.

All of this allways.
I add "moles" when I have "freckles" on the left site, cause the generator loves to put dots all over the place.
I put in "nude" and "naked" when the generater absolutely wanna show me titts I don't wanna see, and there, () really helps.
And when I use a furry generator, I put in "((furry))" on the right site to force more human results.
Like the first pic with the butt I've posted.
When I wanna have a slightly swety body, I put "sticky" and "milky" on the right site in order to make it look more natural.

Just tinker a bit, it's really fun when you start get the hang of it.
There is some stuff I wish I could do but it absolutely 100% won't work, but oh well...

furryfanatic93~

Oct 31, 2020
This game is annoying and busted. At the first boss, there is this error that keeps popping up saying
"Failed to load: audio/bgm/Battle_-_Attack_Run.ogg" almost constantly and I don't know what to do about it. Every time it does that it impedes my ability to be able to fight the boss which is just ridiculously hard in the first place with her outrageous fire ball attacks. I'm not sure if this is truly playable if that's just going to keep happening with this annoying cheating first boss.

Reactions: kless2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FurryKittenDungeon-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
You're probably going to want to take those cats to the vet to get those imminent anal prolapses checked out. catse.cx

Hot Futanari POV

Nov 1, 2021
Had more fun playing this than Starfield. If there was a game with similar mechanics but with Futa depraved stuff I will no longer have Baldur's gate 3 as Goty.

Reactions: Realgood1234

Red fenix

Jan 22, 2023
View attachment 2819659

Overview:
The name of the game is Furry Kitten Dungeon, you will feel like a hero.
You start the game by choosing one of 3 different main characters, one of these characters is MILF.
And you transform cats into their true form with your magic touch (all cats are naked)

Your enemies are gothic cat magicians who kidnap cats, transform them into their original feline forms,
use their healing powers to turn them into slaves and keep them imprisoned.

And these stinking gothic magician cats are experimenting on rats,
controlling and empowering them with some kind of black magic.
You are the only one who can stop them and the cats you rescued are waiting to be sniffed by you~​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: furrychaser -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

you really had me at stink goddess

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
To be fair, that's how most anuses would look like if people went around fucking some of the train-sized dicks you find around the internet... You don't get to shove a horse-cock up your ass and come out walking with a pristine little pucker, like nothing even happened. It's just that most games like to throw logic out of the window and pretend all holes act like black holes of infinite capacity and perfect plasticity...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hot Futanari POV

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Judging by the state of their brown-eyes, I think you should get them dewormed.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes