Unity Furry-ous Space [2023-12-01 Build16] [Bald Hamster Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
So idk what build we're on now but...the latest build I personally have currently is I think the October 1st build from as that's when I had subbed to see what was available, and I guess they had added one bovine world and an extra character in the space ship. I don't like the Quest versions because they're even more of a downgrade so I deleted that version and don't have it available to share. Yet this game still looks and performs like ass, quest version or not. >.> Idk what's been added since or if it's any better now but here I guess, if it matters. Even if it's an old version now.

(and yeah it says "build 4" in the zip, but that's how the zip came originally. Dunno if it was a typo on their end to zip it as "build 5" but figured I'd put it how it was when I unzipped it originally)

biguglybucker

Jun 9, 2018
I'm able to launch the game using that build, but am completely unable to interact with the dialogue. Got any fixes?
So idk what build we're on now but...the latest build I personally have currently is I think the October 1st build from as that's when I had subbed to see what was available, and I guess they had added one bovine world and an extra character in the space ship. I don't like the Quest versions because they're even more of a downgrade so I deleted that version and don't have it available to share. Yet this game still looks and performs like ass, quest version or not. >.> Idk what's been added since or if it's any better now but here I guess, if it matters. Even if it's an old version now.

Furry-ous Space build 5

(and yeah it says "build 4" in the zip, but that's how the zip came originally. Dunno if it was a typo on their end to zip it as "build 5" but figured I'd put it how it was when I unzipped it originally)

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'm able to launch the game using that build, but am completely unable to interact with the dialogue. Got any fixes?
got no idea, I've tried remapping and everything and clicking to advance simply does not work. You are softlocked on the first dialog intro.

There is also a chance you get stuck in a wall if you walk through some doors running because the game teleports you for some reason.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
got no idea, I've tried remapping and everything and clicking to advance simply does not work. You are softlocked on the first dialog intro.

There is also a chance you get stuck in a wall if you walk through some doors running because the game teleports you for some reason.
Hmm... I'll have to try it out again but I remember everything working fine for me the last time I played it, and I progressed all three worlds. So I'll see. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with me re-zipping the folder that messed it up. .w.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Hmm... I'll have to try it out again but I remember everything working fine for me the last time I played it, and I progressed all three worlds. So I'll see. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with me re-zipping the folder that messed it up. .w.
Hopefully it's just a missing file or something. should make a crc to check

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Hopefully it's just a missing file or something. should make a crc to check
Idk how to do a crc check or whatever.
But, worst comes to worst... I guess I can just upload the folder as is, without re-zipping it :/ I don't really know that much about compression. I just use 7zip and compression go brr. (and usually I put it on store because I don't trust compression but knew I had to crunch the file size down for you to download without hitting the limit so I put it to normal. I guess that was a mistake?)

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Okay so I finally went and tried the game and um, I can progress the dialogue fine on my end... You have to point at the arrow on the dialogue bubble and press A. That is, since I'm using an oculus/meta quest 2, that's the bottom thumb button by the analog stick on the right controller. Yeah it's weird it doesn't use trigger or something but that's how they did it I guess.
If that's not your issue then idk. I can try reuploading it if it still doesn't work for you.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Okay so I finally went and tried the game and um, I can progress the dialogue fine on my end... You have to point at the arrow on the dialogue bubble and press A. That is, since I'm using an oculus/meta quest 2, that's the bottom thumb button by the analog stick on the right controller. Yeah it's weird it doesn't use trigger or something but that's how they did it I guess.
If that's not your issue then idk. I can try reuploading it if it still doesn't work for you.
Hilariously doesn't work for some reason

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Alright well, here it is. I'm gonna make available a zip that was made with basically no compression ("store" setting) and also a link to just the game as is without being zipped. If the zip doesn't work, then I guess download the raw folder/files.

(If the contents of the folder aren't showing up for you lmk)

Reactions: penusbatt

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
Alright well, here it is. I'm gonna make available a zip that was made with basically no compression ("store" setting) and also a link to just the game as is without being zipped. If the zip doesn't work, then I guess download the raw folder/files.

Zip file
Raw files

(If the contents of the folder aren't showing up for you lmk)
Dev-build still bugged, not your fault. You can progress by placing the pointer at the arrow and then press spacebar on the keyboard tho but...well it's a mess.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Dev-build still bugged, not your fault. You can progress by placing the pointer at the arrow and then press spacebar on the keyboard tho but...well it's a mess.
Wait, really? Weird...
Maybe it doesn't work right on headsets that aren't Oculus? I know they are specifically also making builds you can put on your quest to play mobile, idk if that has anything to do with it though...
Sorry if it isn't working for you guys, I just wanted to at least make available the newest I could. xwx

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Wait, really? Weird...
Maybe it doesn't work right on headsets that aren't Oculus? I know they are specifically also making builds you can put on your quest to play mobile, idk if that has anything to do with it though...
Sorry if it isn't working for you guys, I just wanted to at least make available the newest I could. xwx
I'm definitely on a quest. It's just not interpreting well. I was able to also progress doing this by remapping my quest controls.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I'm definitely on a quest. It's just not interpreting well. I was able to also progress doing this by remapping my quest controls.
I guess at least you're able to do that, but it's weird that it's working out of the box for me without having to remap. So idk what's going on then if you're also using a quest.... :c

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I guess at least you're able to do that, but it's weird that it's working out of the box for me without having to remap. So idk what's going on then if you're also using a quest.... :c
It is what it is, I appreciate you posting what was left of this game though

Reactions: Veldazik
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote