5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Unfortunately I'm not, Sarah's sibling showed up on discord and broke the news, Ralei who also works on these games said that the information they told him matched what the team had previously privately talked about with him.
... one of the few vn style games i liked mainly due to the humor, jeez hope their famly is ok.

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
Maybe it isn't appropriate to say publicly, but nobody will be able to easily find out otherwise, but the duo (couple) that created this series recently tragically passed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. If you wish to pay respects or learn about them, a lot of their plans/passions are chronicled in their discord, and a memorial discord is linked in that discord's #general-chat on 8/19/2022.

R.I.P.

edit: if anyone involved or a family member wants me to take down this post and I'll do so in a heartbeat, it just took me a while personally to catch up and discover this terrible news, and didn't want other people to have to do the same.

Last edited:

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
Jesus, this feels so sudden. they had so many plans and were working at a good pace.
Stuff like this and Pusooy always sucks to hear about.

Schwarze_Katze

Nov 17, 2021
I guess because of the plans and the pace it does look very sudden. Personally, despite all the evidence, I still try to find some mismatches in the story and hope that they are just without internet, and that person who came to the server is just a very well-prepared troll. I happened to join them the day the news came, and... It was not pleasant, to say the least.

Twobearshighfiving

Mar 7, 2021
I guess because of the plans and the pace it does look very sudden. Personally, despite all the evidence, I still try to find some mismatches in the story and hope that they are just without internet, and that person who came to the server is just a very well-prepared troll. I happened to join them the day the news came, and... It was not pleasant, to say the least.
I'm still skeptical as well, couldn't find any police reports anywhere, and considering the other information we had them loosing internet for a while doesn't seem too out of question

OniNekko

Dec 18, 2021
Ehh, more furry stuff *looks at gifs* ok, who the fuck gets turned on by this shit?
You know, it's actually kind of fascinating the things that the human brain can do, and various weird connections between unrelated subjects can be drawn, sometimes even by accident. But one of my favorite little brain factoids comes from the subject of "likes and dislikes". For example: did you know that a fully developed human brain, when exposed to material it does not like, is capable of ignoring it and moving on without comment?

Smartassery aside, if you don't like it, you may not be the target audience. Let people enjoy what they enjoy as long as it causes no harm to others.

• Angry
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
You know, it's actually kind of fascinating the things that the human brain can do, and various weird connections between unrelated subjects can be drawn, sometimes even by accident. But one of my favorite little brain factoids comes from the subject of "likes and dislikes". For example: did you know that a fully developed human brain, when exposed to material it does not like, is capable of ignoring it and moving on without comment?

Smartassery aside, if you don't like it, you may not be the target audience. Let people enjoy what they enjoy as long as it causes no harm to others.
https://f95zone.to/threads/furry-outpost-2022-07-08-furry-outpost.119975/post-8511251

Schwarze_Katze

Nov 17, 2021
I'm still skeptical as well, couldn't find any police reports anywhere, and considering the other information we had them loosing internet for a while doesn't seem too out of question
I wanted to message you, not to clutter this thread with non-relevant info. It seems that because I am still under 3 message bar, I am unable to do this. If you can, please send me a DM.

ramdomdude001

Apr 30, 2019
Uh oh! Haven't heard of that bug before! Mind if I ask some questions to try to help you get the games running?

1. What OS are you using?
2. When you say you can't start, what do you mean? The game simply doesn't run? Or you're stuck on the main menu and the start button doesn't work?

Lemme know! I'll see if I can help get you going!
1. Windows 10
2. It doesnt run at all.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Ehh, more furry stuff *looks at gifs* ok, who the fuck gets turned on by this shit?
im not completely against furry, so long its not too overboard, my biggest problem(and this is an example of it) is the snout. to me, the bigger the snout the smaller my interest gets. i have no problem if its a woman with some animal traits, i can even accept some more animalesc designs like if they have an animal nose and some fur, but its when they add the snout that it just turns into a big nop for me.

also i cant stand bestiality nor when the monster/furry girl is basically an animal with some female traits, that's a massive deal breaker for me.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
im not completely against furry, so long its not too overboard, my biggest problem(and this is an example of it) is the snout. to me, the bigger the snout the smaller my interest gets. i have no problem if its a woman with some animal traits, i can even accept some more animalesc designs like if they have an animal nose and some fur, but its when they add the snout that it just turns into a big nop for me.

also i cant stand bestiality nor when the monster/furry girl is basically an animal with some female traits, that's a massive deal breaker for me.
Then why are you here?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Then why are you here?
because i can? i mean, i was just looking for something new to check out, saw that this wasnt really what i wanted, but as i was leaving i saw his post, so i decided to respond. the better question is why does it matter that i posted here?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
because i can? i mean, i was just looking for something new to check out, saw that this wasnt really what i wanted, but as i was leaving i saw his post, so i decided to respond. the better question is why does it matter that i posted here?
Because you're posting about how you don't like furry stuff on the thread for a furry game when nobody asked you to explain your preferences for what furry stuff you like or don't like

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
That is man just each of these games are fun and right now play 10 i wonder if someone have a walkthrough for it, but man hearing what happen is just freaking sad.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Beat EP10 but now even more sad, seems like they had something big planed after it. But man it sucks what happen to them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote