Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
What sucks is that as newer versions get released and characters get updated, they no longer work with the older version. Don't get me wrong, still thankful we even HAVE a version to work with.
yea maybe npomme finds a way to crack the newer releases without sacrificing a patreon account but for now its good to at least have something to try interactions

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
yea maybe npomme finds a way to crack the newer releases without sacrificing a patreon account but for now its good to at least have something to try interactions
For that i have Good and bad new i didnt work on it for way too long but i was really close to make the old 12-03 build work without computer name and shit but i'm stuck because of my free time being almost nothing.

I have the latest build files but sadly i can't take a look as i need more money and i took a job that fuck all my time litterally
i also have personnal project to work on and shit to do in my life that make me unable to work on the no account crack

I'm sorry guy but if anyone is wanting to bust an account for the masses i can make a patcher when i get a day off and see if the dev patched the shit out of this method or not or just wait for someone to take my place and make the crack work

edwardQjones

Mar 6, 2024
is it possible to auto grab the pennis or something? I tried to use fingers controlers to try to grab but I can't
If you want to move the penis then that's possible in the 03-12 version. I've had some minor success guiding it towards an orifice. That's done for immersion/storytelling reasons and it involves a partially flaccid penis. When it's time for actual penetration the Attachment system is still needed.

Simulating any hand activity is difficult because the relevant colliders are too large. In the example below you can see that the girl's thumbs don't actually wrap around the shaft. Even so, they're close enough that the penis becomes enmeshed in the various finger colliders. It can then be dragged around by moving the girl's paws. But what should we do with it?

Reciprocating motion usually stretches the penis instead of stroking it. Lateral motion tends to jostle the penis free from its glitchy cage. Holding the penis in-place is effective, but currently there's little reason to do so (because licking, kissing, condoms, etc are not yet implemented). You can hover the hands near a target area (e.g. cleavage) as a makeshift funnel to guide the penis inwards during each thrust, but the results are underwhelming. The penis has zero collision priority; it cannot force its way into or through a narrow gap. Unless there's a penis-sized space between the breasts, they will remain stubbornly unfuckable. Intercrural sex works much better, because you can fit the thighs closely around the shaft without incurring any glitchy behavior.

One obvious use-case for hands in FurryVNE is to grab an ejaculating penis and manually "aim" it. That's mostly an immersion/storytelling detail, because the game provides effective xyz control even without using any hands. It would also be possible to animate a cock-slap, although you'd need some careful work with MouthPointIK to "sell" the impact.

Overall, I'm struggling to setup any hand-on-penis action which is actually useful or sexy. Perhaps we just need to wait for a future version which adds more features. In the meantime I'd welcome any suggestions.

Edit: I messed up the attachments, hopefully links work instead.

Last edited:

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I'll put it in the cloud if u can do it without patreon subs, when it's finished. Still need to do facial expressions and tail physics, maybe hair bc that one was just taken from another char and it only kind of fits
I can do it for you, I have a patreon account subscribed

werner69

Feb 19, 2021
Was this done using a custom offset that reshapes one of the base heads to anothers via shrinkwrap in blender? would love to see how you got such a great result, i tried in the past but was very hard especially the eyes/lips.

also i dont think you'll be able to upload this to the cloud as its against their (Patreons) ToS...
I followed the guide in the discord channel, the head you see is the one I started with imported as clothing and there's an invisible one underneath that's not as good. Come to think of it im not sure why the custom offset is even needed when it will covered up by the original anyway. But yes I did do the tedious thing.

lisanalgaib

May 5, 2024
Are there any ways to get a free account? Kemonoparty just lead back to patreon and I even went to another site to download the exe only to need an account to gain access, they're clever I'll give them that much

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes