Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Vitor900000

Dec 7, 2017
I made this Human Head/Character if anyone is interested. It ain't perfect but that is the best I can do. Facial expressions don't work very well since the game expects animal like lips. Also there is a few extra custom offsets.
It started as the cloud character "Ramona "Rocket" Lou".

Screenshot (391).png

Last edited:

Vitor900000

Dec 7, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
good effort though
Variety lol. Orcs, Humans, Goblins, Elfs and many more "races" use the human face as a bases. Also there is the many flavos of Kemonomimi like cat girls, harpies and more with are more human like furries.

Anyway kinda hard to do much better with the limitations the game impose on you. I could have worked a little more on the hair but I was more focused on making a head/face to serve as a base.
I'm not a artist. I'm just playing on Blender sculpting mode on. Might try to make it better when I get more familiar with the tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: aknomas

werner69

Feb 19, 2021
I made this Human Character if anyone is interested. It ain't perfect but that is the best I can do. Facial expressions don't work very well since the game expects animal like lips. Also there is a few extra custom offsets.
It was made using the cloud character "Ramona "Rocket" Lou" as a base.

View attachment 3550143

They really need to add human heads jeez

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
to use the interactions until the cloud for sharing them gets open /published in a future update coming up. open appdata/roaming/furryvne/cloud/interaction/characters and drag the .compiled _character or whatever there called type files for interaction you want to play in that folder and then open the .fvne_ic file of said interaction in game

to find the character files for interactions click debug manifest then copy long string of numbers/letter aka the hash number below name of character you want and search in same folder mentioned above with thing copied to find the character files do it for all the characters you need to share and boom.

to replace a character in the game in a interaction with your own place character your using to replace one from interaction with in a new empty scene copy hash number find file aka hash number of character you want to replace copy name/number of the file from interaction your replacing delete file and rename one you wanted to replace it with with name of said deleted file repete for all characters in interaction but this is optional then close reopen game then load the interaction that comes with it aka the fvne_ic file

the folder above is the location your gonna be using for all 3 stuff mostly

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 3554029
Here's a "human" I made with a weird ass head, it was the least weird option available I think.
I mean, commendable effort my dude, but that straight up looks like Meat from Vinesauce, only hotter. I only mean it as a compliment XD

Also, I figure the base of the sheath is a side effect of not having regular human options I suppose?

Yeoww

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
That only stays that way before someone makes the report on it then its banhammer time.
You really think nobody has reported Wild Life by now? The videos of the game on rule34 even get tagged with bestiality because of how easily it's construed that way.

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
You really think nobody has reported Wild Life by now? The videos of the game on rule34 even get tagged with bestiality because of how easily it's construed that way.
my guess is that wild life makes too much $$ for patreon to shut them down at least until they become a problem for their bottom line

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I made this Human Head/Character if anyone is interested. It ain't perfect but that is the best I can do. Facial expressions don't work very well since the game expects animal like lips. Also there is a few extra custom offsets.
It started as the cloud character "Ramona "Rocket" Lou".

View attachment 3550143

I appreciate your effort my friend, thank you very much for the attempt, I dream that someday some good human heads will be modeled for this game.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes