Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

NITOR

Feb 24, 2018
where i can download or see interactions or entire scenes? im too lazy to create something bymyself

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
where i can download or see interactions or entire scenes? im too lazy to create something bymyself
Some have been posted on twitter. That's the only place i have seen interactions for now. These are mine -

Reactions: DwingF9

NITOR

Feb 24, 2018
Some have been posted on twitter. That's the only place i have seen interactions for now. These are mine -
looks great. i wish there was some moan sounds, i don't know if they not implemented yet, or its just difficult to use them.

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
looks great. i wish there was some moan sounds, i don't know if they not implemented yet, or its just difficult to use them.
Thanks man! Been trying my best on each one of them. Yeah, sadly no moans implemented yet, i think the devs do plan to add them later down the road tho

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Man this is sad, the strangest thing is that some characters work and others don't Lol
if you wan to check this is the changelog :

They made lots of change maybe you will understand why some works and other dont but it seem youre are not alone on this thread to have the problem and its not because of the crack sadly as its more of a bypass by sharing valid activation file and some tricks to make the sharing work than a proper crack

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
is it possible to auto grab the pennis or something? I tried to use fingers controlers to try to grab but I can't
Use an invisible character getting fucked by the penis you want to grab and then grab their invisible body then manually move the hand so it's moving over the shaft instead of the hips/ass or whatever you attached it to.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Use an invisible character getting fucked by the penis you want to grab and then grab their invisible body then manually move the hand so it's moving over the shaft instead of the hips/ass or whatever you attached it to.
but if i use an invibile body, the penis will disappear gdarually while thrusting it, like a nomral vaginal penetration, right?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Here's how I managed to make a handjob/masturbation without using blender.

The hands are attached to the fox's ass with ctrl click and then moved over the dick after opening the fingers enough to not clip out of it.
View attachment 3532397
Huh...so there *is* still jank on here. I remember digging through some animations and behind the scenes on the old yiffalicious to see how they did it. This is no different. Clever stuff lmao.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
npomme has anyone new offered their account to u yet? this update has a daytime forest level and i waaaaaant it
no and i dont have a way to bypass without this account maybe they changed some things if anyone want to leak the files i cant check lately their method for hashing was triggering AV maybe they modified something that can be exploited but i dont think it will be the case can take a look anyway tho

Reactions: harshdark

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
no and i dont have a way to bypass without this account maybe they changed some things if anyone want to leak the files i cant check lately their method for hashing was triggering AV maybe they modified something that can be exploited but i dont think it will be the case can take a look anyway tho
but i continued working on it just cant find what that damn file is i have theory but they read this file with a readAllByte method and after that i cant locate WTF they do with it also they seem to obfuscate more and more of the code wich they think slow the hack process down but the only thing that make this hard to do is the fact the file isnt generated by the game itself but by the backend backend that we will never know what he is doing anyway and that need a valid login to get to it

i just know that watever they do here lead to the game not be able to load something and break the CC creator and the animator beyond repair but if you have a valid file there way to bypass the authentication

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
if someone wants to sacrifice an account or buy one for the go and pray its not banned again i can write the patcher again contact me in mp

I'm trying to make the game work without an account but chance i make it work will be slim at least for now i prefer to be not that optimist about it

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes