Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Sep 29, 2018
Quick question. If I apply the patch, and then apply 40C72's fix on top of it, does that mean that my computer's name won't change? Or do I still have to manually change it back after it's done the first time?

TheTwost

Mar 14, 2023
It's the new version 2024-03-24 lets start a full tutorial FORGET ALL THE OLDER ONES

The Downloads :

GameFile :Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

Patcher : W.I.P

Easy Mode :
Disable AV
Extract the patcher inside the game folder were the game exe is
Run the patcher then wait until the patcher finished and enjoy your game

Hard Mode (no support):
1. First start by pressing win + r and type %appdata%, search for the furryVNE folder and make a backup of it then delete the folder
ALL YOUR CHARACTER IS INSIDE THIS FOLDER IF YOU DONT BACKUP NOT MY PROBLEM!!!

2. open your registry editor win+r type regedit

Go to and delete the entire key you need to remove FurryVNE from software!
HKCU\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team

The you need Set computer name we will use regedit as its open go to
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputerName
Edit ComputerName and paste 216980DAF7D7A10
You can also export the actual name of the computer if you want to restore it and edit the name each time you want to play!
Note that this method do not need a reboot to apply the name.

3.Then open the crack archive and extract GameAssembly inside the game folder and replace it when asked
Execute the 2024-03-24.reg and accept that the file write the value inside registry

4.go back to you %appdata% and extract the FurryVNE inside the %appdata% Folder at the same location you have deleted the previous one

You can restore all the folder located inside your backup that are NOT ZBrowser and cache!!!! DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER TOUCH THOSE FOLDERS IF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU CAN FUCK THE CRACK AND NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!!!!!!
I can't seem to get it working. It opens and immediately closes. I verified that my computer is named 216980DAF7D7A10, Overwrote the "GameAssembly.dll" file, and ran the .reg file. This is my first attempt at installation so I don't know if I need any other files from previous installations. I am running Windows 10.

Edit: Downloaded the wrong version.

Edit(1):It asked me for a patreon log in so I ended up downgrading.

Last edited:

Kerston

Mar 21, 2024
Can someone help me pleas, I cant make It works no matter what settings I use low/ultra or whatever I click In the creator I cant get It works.

Ps,My computer has DX12 and can run games like red dead redemption 2, Is there anyway I can fix that? yes I mean the animation of the orffices vagina/anal just are like on this ss no mater If Its animation ON or OFF the shape of orifice never change for me, pleas help me on this one....

No matter what character I use and shape and map I even run the creator on HIGH priority but nothings works, I was trying "reinstall" but I also fail, Is there any driver do I need or something? the game never pop any errors for me or crash Im start losing hopes :(

Screenshot - 2024-04-02 , 07_28_41.png

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Can someone help me pleas, I cant make It works no matter what settings I use low/ultra or whatever I click In the creator I cant get It works.

Ps,My computer has DX12 and can run games like red dead redemption 2, Is there anyway I can fix that? yes I mean the animation of the orffices vagina/anal just are like on this ss no mater If Its animation ON or OFF the shape of orifice never change for me, pleas help me on this one....

No matter what character I use and shape and map I even run the creator on HIGH priority but nothings works, I was trying "reinstall" but I also fail, Is there any driver do I need or something? the game never pop any errors for me or crash Im start losing hopes :(

View attachment 3501701
Are you on laptop? Sounds like maybe your computer is using the built-in graphics rather than the dedicated graphics chip?

Kerston

Mar 21, 2024
Are you on laptop? Sounds like maybe your computer is using the built-in graphics rather than the dedicated graphics chip?

No I dont using a laptop, Im using normal PC.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
No I dont using a laptop, Im using normal PC.
Maybe a specific issue from a specific card look there log here : %localappdata%\..\LocalLow\FurryVNE Team

Inside player log maybe there errors here and it can help pinpoint the problem

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Quick question. If I apply the patch, and then apply 40C72's fix on top of it, does that mean that my computer's name won't change? Or do I still have to manually change it back after it's done the first time?
you need to use my patcher restore the GameAssembly.dll back to the original one rename your computer back to where it was

and if its not working youneed to inject the dll with process hacker or code an injector

Reactions: Some Random Idiot

Kerston

Mar 21, 2024
Maybe a specific issue from a specific card look there log here : %localappdata%\..\LocalLow\FurryVNE Team

Inside player log maybe there errors here and it can help pinpoint the problem
The folder Is empty, as far as I know It should work after I instal the game and this should work right now, but Its not, the animations, body physic and all that works perfect fine, Its just like the dick are not connect to the vagina even when I have that option in game check, what can occur this problem and eventualy how I can solve this.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
havent checked this game in looooong time, they add sex animations yet lol?
Technically...yes?

I mean now you can animate things but there are no innate animations and such to create a quick sex scene unless you have the time to find out the quirks and tricks of the system.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Technically...yes?

I mean now you can animate things but there are no innate animations and such to create a quick sex scene unless you have the time to find out the quirks and tricks of the system.
Like some commented here, so far you can't really make anything thats significantly better than the first game.

Also, does anyone here know how to work the timeline and steps system? It seem really different from the snapshot system from the first game (I'm dumb)

Reactions: tester72

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
What a horrible editor. Absolutely terrible. Instant 0/10. Honestly just use wildlife at this point
I feel people who have this opinion go into this having the completely wrong expectations. Like expecting Skyrim character creator but instead get something more like Blender but simplified.

Also, wildlife has neither a character creator nor an interaction editor, only pre-made animations, so not sure why you'd bring that up. It's like saying you should play Counter Strike instead of using Blender. Like bro, what.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
I feel people who have this opinion go into this having the completely wrong expectations. Like expecting Skyrim character creator but instead get something more like Blender but simplified.

Also, wildlife has neither a character creator nor an interaction editor, only pre-made animations, so not sure why you'd bring that up. It's like saying you should play Counter Strike instead of using Blender. Like bro, what.
I guess people expect furry honey select: easy some characters and make them fuck...
Maybe Illusion games Studio but I would not bet someone who made that kind of comment would like to learn that, seeing this is actually simpler...

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I guess people expect furry honey select: easy some characters and make them fuck...
Maybe Illusion games Studio but I would not bet someone who made that kind of comment would like to learn that, seeing this is actually simpler...
Tricky balance, at least as to what I've seen...

Easy editor but limited poses/animations locked within a simple character editor...

OR a more robust, complex, elaborate (and albeit funky) timeline editor with more flexibility for character customizability up the wazoo at a steeper learning curve.

...At least, that's how I felt doing my first animation on the first Yiffalicious. Shit's hard man XD
The tradeoff is amazing, at a cost...

Blain

May 30, 2017
I explained some pages ago, also there is the dev log video from the last week i think which is visual and has helped other people.

Steps are the snapshots, they are literally the same. And inside of each snapshot there are timelines.

Timelines can be used to create or simulate movements, breathing....Remember that facial expressions can only be moved by the "affected by penetration", well that no longer exits because you can use timelines to create better expressions.

Try to create a step and then inside of that step try to create a timeline (not the default one), later put the hand on some position on the second zero and then on another position on the second 1, and you will see how it moves.

For me it has help to create scenes more realistic, they are in that way less rigid

Blain

May 30, 2017
I think that the main page needs a big message that says "INTERACTIONS ARE OUT" :LOL: ,so people stop asking.

And also the link about the dev log video to help people to understand interactions, because I think that you can understand things better if you can see them

Reactions: harshdark

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Like some commented here, so far you can't really make anything thats significantly better than the first game.

Also, does anyone here know how to work the timeline and steps system? It seem really different from the snapshot system from the first game (I'm dumb)
ive been trying to learn it and this is pretty much what ive got so far - hope it helps -

* a Step with only the Default timeline works basically the same as a Snapshot in YL1 with a transition time and everything
* you can add new Timelines that play out at the same time while that Step is selected
* Timelines apply top to bottom so if two timelines with the same weight affect the same property the lower one take priority
* more Steps can be added but they have to use the same map objects drivers and config as the rest of the Scene so that works like YL1 Snapshots
* new Scenes can have completely different map and charas and objects and drivers and config
* you can use Timeline Events to GoToStep or GoToScene to automatically transition between them
* you cant add Timeline Events to the Default Timeline since it doesnt have a duration

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes