Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
not exactly the UI is a piece of work for real all these slider dont code themself in small project you always use assets or libs but yeah they started the milk machine the software is good if its from 2 guy but the price si exagerated half of that and they make at least same money but i think they will get more sub for a 5 or 6$ pledge for real

Edit : And also DEV NEED TO ACCOUNT THAT IN SHIT HOLE COUTRY 12$ CAN BE A YEAR OF WORK .....
Yea and this is why we need that crack lol so than anyone can play free of charge. I think what you could do is try to find a handful of professional and ask if they could help crack the game

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
Well... Maybe heat was hard to crack. The person who cracked it didn't posted their progress like npomme does.
But, without disrespect to Heat's devs, I want to say that Heat is a league below VNE. It's quite janky to set up even a simple scene.

And, but, well, again, furries are greedy, all to a different degree, but they're greedy. :HideThePain:
Some people recently asked about Heat crack, the answer was something like "It has a boolean value IsUserAuthenticated==True/False", so you just need to change this value, compile it back and replace a dll with the new one

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
WAIT... are you telling us that the animator is practically nothing but some assets bought straight from the store mildly repurposed?

Goddamm.
I swear to god, the amount of ignorance in this thread is staggering.

FYI, they actively moved AWAY from existing solutions and implemented their own so they could do things that otherwise aren't possible. It's something they covered here

Took the liberty to screencap it (click for full view)
EDIT: (apparently uploading here directly doesn't work because forum compresses image, therefore link)

Uploaded as gif because that has best file size but unfortunately quality is lost. Also those are animating images in the original post so that is lost unfortunately.

I get it ppl are upset they don't have free access and all, but please don't go about jerking each other's discontentment off by spreading bs. It doesn't help anyone.

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
They keep updating it to the point it seems npomme might take a lot longer than expected

Jun 4, 2019
Some people recently asked about Heat crack, the answer was something like "It has a boolean value IsUserAuthenticated==True/False", so you just need to change this value, compile it back and replace a dll with the new one
That's... Golden. But I guess it would filter out some people who just can't be bothered to download a crack.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
yeah but in heat the backend wasnt transmiting this data inside an encrypted container and that is the container that contain all the fucking variables you need to set to true

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
don't worry guys, some hero will sooner or later show up with his copy of the game and give us a chance to play it. Thank you in advance, hero of the future

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
yeah but in heat the backend wasnt transmiting this data inside an encrypted container and that is the container that contain all the fucking variables you need to set to true
Does this mean that furryvne has a set of possible servers that hold the accounts?

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Imagine they drop single line feature/bugfix releases week after week just to mess up the cracking progress by powerwashing their code every single time

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
I wish the game devs weren't uhh so slow if you guys know what I mean. Cause by now the game could of been like yiffalicious or even more than it

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
So in the end it's like Carnal Instinct (where you require an account for Patreon builds) and therefore you can't crack it (or so I understood)

Idk man, I'm seeing a lot of frequent updates now that someone tried to crack the game lol, I think they update the security more than the game itself :KEK:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
So in the end it's like Carnal Instinct (where you require an account for Patreon builds) and therefore you can't crack it (or so I understood)

Idk man, I'm seeing a lot of frequent updates now that someone tried to crack the game lol, I think they update the security more than the game itself :KEK:
No the security hasnt moved that much since i started the only thing they do is fix all the stupid idea they got with this drm that create unforseen consequences like cookie that go bigger than a max int64 in length if the game si in a certain state it keep pumping data into it until bluescreen

but i feel this drm has taken some time to enginneer and maybe the game will also have more feature right now if they didnt design a drm and just stick to something that exist

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
Maybe but the previous build is activable via my trick if you want to see it live
i have a idea dude. what if you save all the info from the crack upload it as a separate rar file than send it to me (pre-cracked) and ill see if it'll work

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
already test it doesnt work even if i get full registry and bytes file the problem you will encounter is probably something like that :

Offline:
Game go to login screen and derp out

Online :
Ask you to log back

the data the backend give back look like this :

That is a go response from the backend and as you can see it encrypted AF

if you try it and check the response with valid file and good passwords the backen will respond :

{Valid = false; reason = "login"}

and if you manage to bypass the first step and have the file and paswword anyway the game will crash

And if you havent pledged it say

{Valid = false; reason = "pledge"}

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes