Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Guys If you want so badly play the game,pay for It.
If not then wait,even the crackers squad dont work for free and the community had to pay them for cracking a game,especial nowdays when the anti-pirate programs getting more and more advantage.

Life Is not about getting all for free and jerk off no matter how you put this,pay and play or dont pay and dont play.

Im not protect them I just say pure facts and It Is what It Is on the other hand they dont work years for give the game for free,Its thier game and thier rights as for the peopels who pay for this,they dont care If some randoms on pirate site complain as long as thier community who pay get what they want and be happy.

For example most of us cant even bypass the anti-piracy then how you can tell If someone work slow or fast like In thier case? you see my point? and no I dont care about others devs,other studios and all that shit,each one dev Is invidual case,they dont scam anyone.

So the points of "hey Its not full product" or "this take to long to pay them" Is usseles 80% games on this site Is like early acces.

Its not like we didint get anything dont we? we can se overall how the game looks and for the animations there Is a twitter/thier forum,then you can decide If Its worth to pay or not,thats simple as It Is.

Ps.If I would crack this game by myself,I would not share It,why should I share my time for free?

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
If not then wait,even the crackers squad dont work for free and the community had to pay them for cracking a game,especial nowdays when the anti-pirate programs getting more and more advantage.

Life Is not about getting all for free and jerk off no matter how you put this,pay and play or dont pay and dont play.

Im not protect them I just say pure facts and It Is what It Is on the other hand they dont work years for give the game for free,Its thier game and thier rights as for the peopels who pay for this,they dont care If some randoms on pirate site complain as long as thier community who pay get what they want and be happy.

For example most of us cant even bypass the anti-piracy then how you can tell If someone work slow or fast like In thier case? you see my point? and no I dont care about others devs,other studios and all that shit,each one dev Is invidual case,they dont scam anyone.

So the points of "hey Its not full product" or "this take to long to pay them" Is usseles 80% games on this site Is like early acces.

Its not like we didint get anything dont we? we can se overall how the game looks and for the animations there Is a twitter/thier forum,then you can decide If Its worth to pay or not,thats simple as It Is.
my problem is not paying for a game my problem is paying monthly to access my games .....

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
my problem is not paying for a game my problem is paying monthly to access my games .....
Are you aware of this that If even If someone crack this the next patches of the game will be again need be cracked If they update anti-piracy? and again you will wait hours/days/months for someone to crack It.

shimdim

Apr 11, 2020

Ps.If I would crack this game by myself,I would not share It,why should I share my time for free?
We climb mountains because they're there homie. Some folks like the challenge of cracking a game instead of paying for it. If most of us can't crack it, we'll let the few who could cook up a solution and share it with everyone. Patience is a virtue and we'll edge our ways to the finish line.

haste

Jul 27, 2018
Holy shit I just loaded the character creator scene in UnityExplorer and in let me in. I didn't even get to writing the plugin yet. I don't think this will help in any way to make a proper bypass but it's funny that it works.

1707347500584.png
Man, this music brings some memories.

Hi Odes, go back to work you lazy swede :KEK:

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Holy shit I just loaded the character creator scene in UnityExplorer and in let me in. I didn't even get to writing the plugin yet. I don't think this will help in any way to make a proper bypass but it's funny that it works.

View attachment 3335670
Man, this music brings some memories.

Hi Odes, go back to work you lazy swede :KEK:
Try loading characters from cloud. Or create a new one. They don't work

d183

Oct 28, 2017

Edn2j6RWkAAuE3o.jpg

haste

Jul 27, 2018
Try loading characters from cloud. Or create a new one. They don't work
Yes I know, you can even see on the screenshot that the mesh is completely borked. I'm new to this and just didn't expect the game to just let me load a scene like that. Until now I mostly read up on unity modding and started learning the tools.

I took a gander at the Login methods and there was like 40 of them, all obfuscated. :HideThePain: Chances of a noob like me cracking this are close to 0.
Still, I'm glad I started playing around with this though, the unity modding frameworks actually look like a lot of fun.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I dont think i can crack this one i managed to get the game to the point haste has managed to get it with an assembly patch by loading the scene in the place of the login scene but there so much thing that break i think i'm a bit to brutal with the code the best method for what i can understand will be to patch the Verif function to work with standard patreon account but i didnt manage to find the exact function that return the pledge ui

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Yes I know, you can even see on the screenshot that the mesh is completely borked. I'm new to this and just didn't expect the game to just let me load a scene like that. Until now I mostly read up on unity modding and started learning the tools.

I took a gander at the Login methods and there was like 40 of them, all obfuscated. :HideThePain: Chances of a noob like me cracking this are close to 0.
Still, I'm glad I started playing around with this though, the unity modding frameworks actually look like a lot of fun.
the solution is in the Verif methods login is before verify.(x) verify is triggered by the login method to validate and do the action needed but yeah all obfuscated

Reactions: haste

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
I wasn't able to get anything working myself and am out of time to fiddle, but here's the YL2.Verification.Verify.(x) functions that I'd suggest looking into first. These actually run after the second warning screen and before the Patreon login button shows up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh geezz, That is awful than I thought, what happen when after restart that system?

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
But the game for christ sake! Ure gonna fucking love it, and will not regret it. If you love furries youre not gonna like ANY other game of the sort. Once you start, you´ll see, you will NEVER want to leave.
Heres an example, this animation took me seconds to set up (apart from the time it takes to learn the basics of the program)
I got so aroused by some models I cannot stop getting excited. Sorry If I am being too sincere. But this program allows you to do all sorts of perversions without having to know anything about modelling or sculpting.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
But the game for christ sake! Ure gonna fucking love it, and will not regret it. If you love furries youre not gonna like ANY other game of the sort. Once you start, you´ll see, you will NEVER want to leave.
Heres an example, this animation took me seconds to set up (apart from the time it takes to learn the basics of the program)
I got so aroused by some models I cannot stop getting excited. Sorry If I am being too sincere. But this program allows you to do all sorts of perversions without having to know anything about modelling or sculpting.
Bro u sound like a bot making an AD......but yeh the game itselfs looks nc to mess with

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes