Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
hi guys, does anyone know if it is now possible to do handjob in an easier and more efficient way in the game?

Railgar

Dec 14, 2017
Is there any place were people are uploading assets like meshes, textures, normal maps, custom offsets, hair, clothing, etc for usage? Maybe someone knows of a good site that has free normal maps and meshes? So far I've only been able to get what I can from the cloud so I can use their assets for my own personal character creation.

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
Is there any place were people are uploading assets like meshes, textures, normal maps, custom offsets, hair, clothing, etc for usage? Maybe someone knows of a good site that has free normal maps and meshes? So far I've only been able to get what I can from the cloud so I can use their assets for my own personal character creation.
You can try to find something here:

There are both free and paid ones

BeesQuit

Mar 10, 2022
Guys!
Only the 2024-03-12 version of the game is available for download, the patcher for 2024-06-19, when trying to get this to work together, no wonder I get a "well, spend your damn 12$" message every time. Where can I get a newer version of the game or what am I doing wrong?
I really hope for your help.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Guys!
Only the 2024-03-12 version of the game is available for download, the patcher for 2024-06-19, when trying to get this to work together, no wonder I get a "well, spend your damn 12$" message every time. Where can I get a newer version of the game or what am I doing wrong?
I really hope for your help.
https://f95zone.to/threads/furryvne-2024-03-12-furryvne-team.43059/post-14080326
The latest one for now. The thread is not updated the guy undercontrol of this thread is maditating in a cave for 100 Years.

• Haha
Reactions: vallies

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
yeah seem you mispelled Masturabatin for 100 years
btw, looks like a new version dropped off. not sure if it was that one with 1 tiny change or new one, but new cloud characters are alredy telling that "new version" required
do you know which file format they use to pack their characters? is there a way to tinker them to bypass that stupid check?

but again, how am i supposed to download it without access. huh. only asking someone to do it and then share a character file here

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
btw, looks like a new version dropped off. not sure if it was that one with 1 tiny change or new one, but new cloud characters are alredy telling that "new version" required
do you know which file format they use to pack their characters? is there a way to tinker them to bypass that stupid check?

but again, how am i supposed to download it without access. huh. only asking someone to do it and then share a character file here
there is a workaround the version check of the cloud but as i said multiple time if dev make anything to lock ppl away from the cloud i will not provide any help to bypass said protection as hosting file / website is expensive i feel like its not fair to hack that part of the game.

the part i hack is that patreon because dev dont provide any alternative to it and its banned in way more country that they think and also in some country the 30$ represent like 12 week of work so i made the crack for these people so no bypass will come from me sorry but its really not hard to do if you understand how web request work

Reactions: ssbbssc

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
there is a workaround the version check of the cloud but as i said multiple time if dev make anything to lock ppl away from the cloud i will not provide any help to bypass said protection as hosting file / website is expensive i feel like its not fair to hack that part of the game.

the part i hack is that patreon because dev dont provide any alternative to it and its banned in way more country that they think and also in some country the 30$ represent like 12 week of work so i made the crack for these people so no bypass will come from me sorry but its really not hard to do if you understand how web request work
nono, i wasnt asking to crack their site. if i ask someone to download and share new character, i wont be able to use it on my older version of the game, thats what i am talking about

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
nono, i wasnt asking to crack their site. if i ask someone to download and share new character, i wont be able to use it on my older version of the game, thats what i am talking about
for what i understand if it doesnt have changed in the last version you can use old model as long as you reexport them

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes