4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
why do you want the dev to damage the game they worked hard for?
Personally I wouldn't mind some rivalry.

The only problem is no one wants to write that.

MCs are either mega Chads in a vacuum or wimps who can't hold onto what's theirs. Let alone a hero who can win the hearts (and bodies) of the girls in spite of competition.

Admittedly though, nothing bugs me more then sneaky lesbo NTR. Lesbians are hot. Lesbians stealing my girls are not, just give me a chance to prove these hands are rated E for everyone.

Kamaraj

Apr 13, 2023
Hmm good start, I like the hand drawn art. Will wait for a more substantial build to give it a rating

bruhdimension

Nov 10, 2023
This looks interesting. But virtually everything but the character design is terrible.

Saying they moved to this town but his teacher had been teaching him for years. On top of that he's supposed to be in high school. Why's he so impressed with his classmate's growth over 6 months to 1 year?

NTR or not a mother is not going to tell her son that her date has a big dick and he's certainly not gonna be so casual about it. least not on the second date...

His sister is getting bullied even after she was transferred. Did her bully's family transfer to the same town? What?

Proof read your writing man. This reads like 5th grade reading comprehension. Smells like teen spirit though, dude doesn't hesitate to mark his territory. Poor laptop.
bro a real gooner

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
Public version 0.3

Pc:
Mac:
Andr:

Pc:
Mac:
Andr:

Pc:

Mac:

Andr:

Reactions: LewdLife

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FurtownNewBeginnings-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes