Mac:

Android:

Pc:

Mac:

Android:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Why does it still have the incest tag if we are adopted?
F95 defines incest to include adoption.
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
also the way you find out that you are adopted is by being contacted by one of your biological sisters...
so the game went from "fuck your mom and two sisters" to "fuck your stepmom, two stepsisters, and 4 biological sisters"

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
F95 defines incest to include adoption.

also the way you find out that you are adopted is by being contacted by one of your biological sisters...
so the game went from "fuck your mom and two sisters" to "fuck your stepmom, two stepsisters, and 4 biological sisters"
you say that like it is a bad thing

Reactions: 4ereNok

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
One thing I'm not 100% clear on:

beginning of story we're a half-breed between human and furry
story takes a turn when it comes out we're adopted
but we're still a half-breed, but not necessarily wolf, I gather? Reckon it's a reveal down the line?

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
One thing I'm not 100% clear on:

beginning of story we're a half-breed between human and furry
story takes a turn when it comes out we're adopted
but we're still a half-breed, but not necessarily wolf, I gather? Reckon it's a reveal down the line?
just what and see its going to be something ridiculous like a capybara or platypus.

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
just what and see its going to be something ridiculous like a capybara or platypus.
Considering that the hair in the photoframe in the beginning is all black but is both black and white when we play I reckon it might be a clue ..well unless it's just dyed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Guess we'll just have to wait and see

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes