4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
One thing I'm not 100% clear on:

beginning of story we're a half-breed between human and furry
story takes a turn when it comes out we're adopted
but we're still a half-breed, but not necessarily wolf, I gather? Reckon it's a reveal down the line?
MC is half human half wolf-furry.
Wolf stepmom became barren after complications during childbirth (giving birth to wolf stepsister).
Wolf stepmom then adopted two babies: a boy (MC) and a girl (cow step-sister).

Cow sister is very visibly adopted.
Mom did not tell anyone that MC is also adopted
because MC race happened to match well enough that it was not immediately visible he is adopted.
Everyone thought he was her biological son.
Shortly after the game start you discover that you too are also adopted.

In summary: you have a step mom, 2 step sisters, and several biological sisters who are being introduced as well now that you discover you are adopted.

Last edited:

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
MC is half human half wolf-furry.
Wolf stepmom became barren after complications during childbirth (giving birth to wolf stepsister).
Wolf stepmom then adopted two babies: a boy (MC) and a girl (cow step-sister).

Cow sister is very visibly adopted.
Mom did not tell anyone that MC is also adopted
because MC race happened to match well enough that it was not immediately visible he is adopted.
Everyone thought he was her biological son.
Shortly after the game start you discover that you too are also adopted.

In summary: you have a step mom, 2 step sisters, and several biological sisters who are being introduced as well now that you discover you are adopted.
Yeah I got it so far, however I thought at the point everyone thought he was her biological son was because the (step)father was human, where he got his human looks to naturally eventually go through furry-puberty/transformation

The point that doesn't seem clear is if he's actually a "wolf" hybrid, since as of 0.4 release there's nothing to confirm what his other half is unless I missed it, since, as far as I know, there's no signs pointing towards one of his real parents being a wolf yet

That is, unless I've missed something outside the story that the developer has written, of course, like a "they adopted him BECAUSE he had wolf genes in him", but that doesn't seem quite in line considering one of the moms lines, as she had just seen MC the first time at an orphanage was "even when they told me that you were a (unspecified) half-breed and the dominant gene simply had not manifested itself"

So it seems like it was news at the time for the mother as well

Not saying that it isn't likely it'll be the case in the future (cause wolves are cool and all) I'm just pointing out that it doesn't seem to be explicitly stated

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The point that doesn't seem clear is if he's actually a "wolf" hybrid, since as of 0.4 release there's nothing to confirm what his other half is unless I missed it, since, as far as I know, there's no signs pointing towards one of his real parents being a wolf yet
IIRC she mentioned genetic testing indicated he is a human-wolf hybrid.
That is, unless I've missed something outside the story that the developer has written, of course, like a "they adopted him BECAUSE he had wolf genes in him"
mom explicitly says it was an unexpected coincidence

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Game looks interesting, but I'm curious as to whether or not the step-sisters are virgins? At this point I've lost my patience for sloppy seconds sisters.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
It's alright so far, but it's just big tease at the moment. I guess I'll just wait until it's done.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Updated the links to the latest version of the game

My game
there is an uncaught exception a few lines into the new content.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/wstup.rpy", line 5151, in script
li "I mean... Fuck! Videos from the site where I stream! He hacked my account and downloaded all the videos!"
Exception: Sayer 'li' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/wstup.rpy", line 5151, in script
li "I mean... Fuck! Videos from the site where I stream! He hacked my account and downloaded all the videos!"
File "/media/t/dext/games_x/Furtown New Beginnings/FURTOWN-0.5-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 890, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "/media/t/dext/games_x/Furtown New Beginnings/FURTOWN-0.5-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'li' is not defined.

Linux-6.1.0-21-amd64-x86_64-with-glibc2.36 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
FURTOWN 0.5
Mon Jul 1 08:33:47 2024
I tried restarting and it does the same thing.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v0.5
In version 0.5, we begin the storyline of Sister Alice. More precisely we prepare her own branch in the future. New character figures are added: Friend Steve, and Steve's mum. With Steve's mum there will be a storyline and scenes with 18+ content in the future.
Screenshot from 2024-07-01 08-39-43.png
steves mom has got it going on.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes