4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I'm gunna try out the game and see what all the hubbub is about but for those that played what exactly is the context of said scene? is she a desperate drug-addict sucking dick for her fix or something else?
No, she's just trying to pay for it as usual, but the guys like nah, this time I want you to suck my dick and threatens to take his business elsewhere if she doesn't so it puts her in a bind at the moment

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Again this excuse im getting tired of this you dont want people get upset for making questionable content then dont make it. I find it funny how many gymnastycs some devs make to include some content. Is very easy make a harem game make MC hook up whit a lot of girls and profit dont make the girls sluts is not that hard .
Also : Guys, just because the tags include harem doesn't fucking mean that every female character will be jumping on the main character's dick from the start of the story. A Harem game exactly is this the goal all the lis wanting to fuck MC i get they arent gonna fuck him from the beginning but seen them more interest in fucking other people than MC ...... This is clear red flags a shame i really liked the art .
yes they're red flags because every girl didn't save their virginities/just not fucking other guys like good girls until MC is ready for them to be in his harem because destiny or some shit, that's apparently all they are, not allowed to have sexual lives outside of MC

Reactions: BisQDev
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes