4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Maybe because you guys aren't just a friendly suggestion something that should be done with this game anymore or at least it doesn't feel like it, it feels like your more demanding that they have to do something about that scene from the game or there will be consequences in an aggressive manner no less.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Yep very untrustworthy and very passive aggressive. Makes a soon to be LI suck some dick. Says hey everyone doesn't just have sex with you in this incest harem game, we got to make a plot were the MC just jacks off while other characters get some action. Also your mom talks about her BF's with huge dicks with you, your sister is a cam whore and now another LI is out there sucking and fucking and we get to see it! Exciting! Top notch Harem game! Talk about a dev that has no idea what harem lovers enjoy.
I have no problem with this being their game, but they need to make it clear what the game is.
I've had other devs explain what they were going to do and I said good luck with your game but it is not for me.
Saying we don't plan to include ntr, but we will have a domination route for a drug addicted whore you watch give a blowjob is completely different because not all women have to have sex with only one person is not going to make people be nice.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Maybe because you guys aren't just a friendly suggestion something that should be done with this game anymore or at least it doesn't feel like it, it feels like your more demanding that they have to do something about that scene from the game or there will be consequences in an aggressive manner no less.
I'm not demanding they do anything with their game I simply want them to explain what they are planning to add later.
They have different views on what they consider a harem game and ntr so I think it's best that they lay it out now so people know and won't continue to complain.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Meh. I'm done with it. Was hoping for something better. Oh well. Don't get many HumanxFurry games that aren't gay or full of NTR/Cucking. I had hopes and was waiting to see where it was going. Tame our sister so she doesn't do cam shows anymore, make are Mom only think of our cock, not see other women sucking/fucking other men. You know typical harem incest stuff, oh well. Scene took me by surprise. Anyways, done with this one. Good Luck.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Like no shit real life is different.
Yep. and I really don't get this argument.
Trying to use "well it is realistic" to kink shame people into fapping to cuckold scenes is ridiculous.

In real life you aren't fucking your mom and sister.
Also you are not a half furry in a magical furry world.
40 year old women don't look like 20 year olds but with bigger tits and bigger ass.
guys, I get not liking NTR or anything like that but this getting kinda aggressive with the criticism.
No it isn't. It is extremely polite, calm, and tame.

Also you just can't win.
>> Everyone politely and calmly says they dislike it
> You are being very aggressive, shut up!
>> Everyone shuts their gob
> You are the only one bothered by it. So clearly there is nothing wrong here.

Unigo

Feb 24, 2018
That only works when comparing a hypothetical scenario in which only the cow is adopted vs a hypothetical scenario in which only the MC is adopted. If both are adopted and one is told then there should be no reason left to not tell the other.
Well, if we take what Ann seems to imply about the MC's biological parents, it doesn't seem far-fetched that Victoria would keep the adoption a secret while their child is young as a way to avoid their biological parents dragging the child down toward whatever they're doing. Also, it doesn't appear she was trying to keep it a secret forever as she didn't try to hide the adoption when confronted about it, neither did she try to block Anna from contacting MC when she found them, so i'm guessing she mainly tried to avoid bad influences on her child while he was growing up.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Yep. and I really don't get this argument.
Trying to use "well it is realistic" to kink shame people into fapping to cuckold scenes is ridiculous.

In real life you aren't fucking your mom and sister.
Also you are not a half furry in a magical furry world.
40 year old women don't look like 20 year olds but with bigger tits and bigger ass.

No it isn't. It is extremely polite, calm, and tame.

Also you just can't win.
>> Everyone politely and calmly says they dislike it
> You are being very aggressive, shut up!
>> Everyone shuts their gob
> You are the only one bothered by it. So clearly there is nothing wrong here.
ah the classic "you lost I posted myself as the gigachad and you as the soyjack it's over" thing, my point is just jumping on ANY slight possible NTR at the game and making such a big deal of it, especially when it's such a small part of the game. and there's also the guy going on about how we shouldn't trust the dev over something like this because they didn't realize that this would be such an issue. And even after the dev caved in and said they'd include an option to hide it, it wasn't enough for some. I'm also just tired of NTR haters in general because usually they are VERY vocal about any hint of NTR in anything and it's just exhausting (I'm not a fan of NTR but I'm also not gonna throw a fit because some piece of media has it)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
ah the classic "you lost I posted myself as the gigachad and you as the soyjack it's over" thing, my point is just jumping on ANY slight possible NTR at the game and making such a big deal of it, especially when it's such a small part of the game. and there's also the guy going on about how we shouldn't trust the dev over something like this because they didn't realize that this would be such an issue. And even after the dev caved in and said they'd include an option to hide it, it wasn't enough for some. I'm also just tired of NTR haters in general because usually they are VERY vocal about any hint of NTR in anything and it's just exhausting (I'm not a fan of NTR but I'm also not gonna throw a fit because some piece of media has it)
> why are you making a big deal out of it
because it is a big deal. I don't care what your NTR law degree says about whether it is or is not technically NTR according to NTR lawyers

also, because people like you immediately jump on us and try to kinkshame us into just taking it.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
> why are you making a big deal out of it
because it is a big deal. I don't care what your NTR law degree says about whether it is or is not technically NTR according to NTR lawyers

also, because people like you immediately jump on us and try to kinkshame us into just taking it.
just like you guys don't care if some are into voyerism and likes that scene? Do you see others just going onto game forums demanding they cater to their kink like if someone demanded that a game reduced their boob sizes because big boobs aren't their kink? And this is not kink shaming it's more I'm tired how ridiculous the definition of NTR will stretch to. the 2 parties in the game have no genuine interest in each other at all at the current version, best we have is the bully only being interested in MC if he got his spot back in football and only wants him for his status at that point. But now that it's been hinted that she might be a love interest at some point it's suddenly a huge issue even though no one has shown genuine romantic interest before that point or during it and apparently that's NTR even though they aren't even friends let alone boyfriend/girlfriend.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So "building relationships with various female characters" means submission and domination, blackmail, molesting girls while they sleep, and voyeurism? There doesn't seem to be much romance here.

This looks like anything but a harem and romance game. I had doubts from the beginning, as many comments commented on how pervy the MC was. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just disappointed because I thought it would be a wholesome harem and romance game.

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
So "building relationships with various female characters" means submission and domination, blackmail, molesting girls while they sleep, and voyeurism? There doesn't seem to be much romance here.

This looks like anything but a harem and romance game. I had doubts from the beginning, as many comments commented on how pervy the MC was. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just disappointed because I thought it would be a wholesome harem and romance game.
You're jumping to conclusions too quickly. You need to wait for the story threads with all the characters to start. There will be many times more romance than other options. So will a harem with split options.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
You're jumping to conclusions too quickly. You need to wait for the story threads with all the characters to start. There will be many times more romance than other options. So will a harem with split options.
Interesting. Thanks for your response. Nothing personal, it's just that when a game starts with an MC who acts like a creepy/pervy 14 year old teenager who only thinks about tits and sex, well that's a bad sign for me. I don't empathize with that kind of character and I see it hard for it to evolve into something more romantic and/or mature.

I'm going to hang out and see how it goes. Thanks again.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
just like you guys don't care if some are into voyerism and likes that scene? Do you see others just going onto game forums demanding they cater to their kink like if someone demanded that a game reduced their boob sizes because big boobs aren't their kink? And this is not kink shaming it's more I'm tired how ridiculous the definition of NTR will stretch to. the 2 parties in the game have no genuine interest in each other at all at the current version, best we have is the bully only being interested in MC if he got his spot back in football and only wants him for his status at that point. But now that it's been hinted that she might be a love interest at some point it's suddenly a huge issue even though no one has shown genuine romantic interest before that point or during it and apparently that's NTR even though they aren't even friends let alone boyfriend/girlfriend.
The thing that is making people angry is that the dev is including scenes that are questionable in thr type of game that he is selling and he is acting dumb saying this content is not ntr
you know that this game is tagged as harem and not as voyeurism or ntr right ? we can discuss that the scene is ntr or not and i dont really care much but making that scene , making the mom talk about big dicks and making the sister a camwhore is very questionable content to a harem game . peole are angry at that and whit every reason if the dev come clear whit what type of content the game has we dont have this problem the only thing we demand is be clear whit the type of content and the target audience also if you want ntr or voyeurism why are you in this game that has harem tag but it dosent has ntr or voyeurism ones ? it sounds like you want to kinkshame people for not liking your kinks :unsure::unsure::unsure:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
The thing that is making people angry is that the dev is including scenes that are questionable in thr type of game that he is selling and he is acting dumb saying this content is not ntr

you know that this game is tagged as harem and not as voyeurism or ntr right ? we can discuss that the scene is ntr or not and i dont really care much but making that scene , making the mom talk about big dicks and making the sister a camwhore is very questionable content to a harem game . peole are angry at that and whit every reason if the dev come clear whit what type of content the game has we dont have this problem the only thing we demand is be clear whit the type of content and the target audience also if you want ntr or voyeurism why are you in this game that has harem tag but it dosent has ntr or voyeurism ones ? it sounds like you want to kinkshame people for not liking your kinks :unsure::unsure::unsure:
No don't twist my words and assume my kinks, let me rephrase I don't love NTR but I also don't hate it, it's indifferent to me and so is voyerism, I was just bringing up the fact that it just seems like there's so much effort to call the blackmail scene NTR (it's watching a girl that's not your GF suck another guys dick, I'm not talking about the other scenes, I'm talking about the scene that seems to have started this NTR bad discussion when the girl isn't even yours yet and neither side has genuine feelings for each other at that point) and wanted to point out I haven't seen any other problem brough up so much that the dev absolutely needs to remove "NTR", like that example I had before that someone demanded a dev changed all the boob sizes down because they didn't like big boobs while writing essays about it.

Also if you're so mad about him including all this NTR when it's clear he didn't realize it would be NTR to some, sure they could've worded it better, but the fact still stands they didn't realize it was such an issue.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
No don't twist my words and assume my kinks, let me rephrase I don't love NTR but I also don't hate it, it's indifferent to me and so is voyerism, I was just bringing up the fact that it just seems like there's so much effort to call the blackmail scene NTR (it's watching a girl that's not your GF suck another guys dick, I'm not talking about the other scenes, I'm talking about the scene that seems to have started this NTR bad discussion when the girl isn't even yours yet and neither side has genuine feelings for each other at that point) and wanted to point out I haven't seen any other problem brough up so much that the dev absolutely needs to remove "NTR", like that example I had before that someone demanded a dev changed all the boob sizes down because they didn't like big boobs while writing essays about it.

Also if you're so mad about him including all this NTR when it's clear he didn't realize it would be NTR to some, sure they could've worded it better, but the fact still stands they didn't realize it was such an issue.
Im not mad i play some ntr games i dont care but i understand the people who come here sees the harem tag and encounters that scene and the mom talking about how big the dicks of his bfs or the sister doing cam work and later the bully giving a blowjob to a ramdo when we know she later ia gonna be a love interest when you see these types of scenes and others characters fucking before MC in a HAREM game is red flags simple as that i can think the people that pay to be a patron and later found this .

Reactions: Soulpuppet

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
Im not mad i play some ntr games i dont care but i understand the people who come here sees the harem tag and encounters that scene and the mom talking about how big the dicks of his bfs or the sister doing cam work and later the bully giving a blowjob to a ramdo when we know she later ia gonna be a love interest when you see these types of scenes and others characters fucking before MC in a HAREM game is red flags simple as that i can think the people that pay to be a patron and later found this .

It would certainly be nice if you, and the other guys, started to understand my point of view on this issue a little bit. If you see a mum discussing another guy, it doesn't mean you're going to watch him fuck her and jerk her off, it means the character is living his life, he has natural needs, which is fucking logical. Just because your sister jerks off on camera to the extent of her promiscuity and makes money off of it doesn't mean that tomorrow she'll be doing it with some lefty dude and you'll be jerking off to it. It just means that the character is living her fucking life and doing what she wants, regardless of what the protagonist wants. If Wanda was suddenly spotted sucking a random guy's dick, which is so conveniently at the protagonist's fingertips because he was spying on her to get dirt, it doesn't mean that tomorrow you're going to be on your knees in front of them with your dick in your hands and jerking off to the whole thing.

Guys, just because the tags include harem doesn't fucking mean that every female character will be jumping on the main character's dick from the start of the story. No, I don't want to make a game like that. I want to write an interesting story where the characters at least somewhat seem alive and have their own needs. Just because I show you some things you might not like, it's not such a big price to pay if we're talking about showing that the character has a life of their own separate from the main character.

All this stupid fucking endless discussion ntr god.... Just let me fucking do my game the way I want. I've already stated that the game is not aimed at ntr, we're not making a ntr game. This is my last post on this stupid topic, I'm getting a little fucking sick of it.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
It would certainly be nice if you, and the other guys, started to understand my point of view on this issue a little bit. If you see a mum discussing another guy, it doesn't mean you're going to watch him fuck her and jerk her off, it means the character is living his life, he has natural needs, which is fucking logical. Just because your sister jerks off on camera to the extent of her promiscuity and makes money off of it doesn't mean that tomorrow she'll be doing it with some lefty dude and you'll be jerking off to it. It just means that the character is living her fucking life and doing what she wants, regardless of what the protagonist wants. If Wanda was suddenly spotted sucking a random guy's dick, which is so conveniently at the protagonist's fingertips because he was spying on her to get dirt, it doesn't mean that tomorrow you're going to be on your knees in front of them with your dick in your hands and jerking off to the whole thing.

No, I don't want to make a game like that. I want to write an interesting story where the characters at least somewhat seem alive and have their own needs. Just because I show you some things you might not like, it's not such a big price to pay if we're talking about showing that the character has a life of their own separate from the main character.

All this stupid fucking endless discussion ntr god.... Just let me fucking do my game the way I want. I've already stated that the game is not aimed at ntr, we're not making a ntr game. This is my last post on this stupid topic, I'm getting a little fucking sick of it.
Again this excuse im getting tired of this you dont want people get upset for making questionable content then dont make it. I find it funny how many gymnastycs some devs make to include some content. Is very easy make a harem game make MC hook up whit a lot of girls and profit dont make the girls sluts is not that hard .
Also : Guys, just because the tags include harem doesn't fucking mean that every female character will be jumping on the main character's dick from the start of the story. A Harem game exactly is this the goal all the lis wanting to fuck MC i get they arent gonna fuck him from the beginning but seen them more interest in fucking other people than MC ...... This is clear red flags a shame i really liked the art .

solomonpun

Mar 9, 2024
I'm gunna try out the game and see what all the hubbub is about but for those that played what exactly is the context of said scene? is she a desperate drug-addict sucking dick for her fix or something else?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes