Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Showing Hinata to other. Also other scene trigger behind or in front of the stuck image.
I think I know why this is happening and its probably because you went through dialogue so fast that the picture got called after its supposed to disappear.

Reactions: wackyman15
Jun 18, 2020
Then you need some more scene to unlock the cave. Try to see which girl you can still progress or which you missed. (Except Nemona which content is not mandatory and Robin which you havent unlocked yet)
I have The potion for Izuku but I'm not sure what to do with it. Talking to Inko won't trigger anything and I can't find him anywhere.

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
Needs to progress robin to have the possibility to blow the trunk. When Lazuli says she's running low on ingredients it means you can break it.
Oh sorry, when I spoke to her earlier, Lazuli didn't offer any solution, as I didn't seem to have the recipe book at the time, so I ignored it, thinking she'd come up with a solution later. Now the full dialog has appeared.
Thanks, success to you and good luck with your game :)

vertlotus4

Nov 17, 2017
Where's the last event for Hinata's fifth training? I found the one outside Kushina's, in the middle of the village, and one outside the bar. I can't go inside Ino's, says I need to have more fun with Hinata.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Oh.... there are unskippable cutscenes. Well, it's been nice. Off the disk it goes.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
(Naruto seems busy) What do I do to progress?
You have the futa on male filter on, right ? If so I think you've already done everything with Naruto so that you can progress the other girls. (unless some bug happened)

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes