• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

th3c00ki3

Dec 6, 2020
Finally got all of Nemona sex scenes. Watching Nemona turn into from your dominant Futa ally, to another slut wanting your cock really is the most satisfying quest line I think this game has from what I played in the first 3 chapters. Futa x Futa is king.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Finally got all of Nemona sex scenes. Watching Nemona turn into from your dominant Futa ally, to another slut wanting your cock really is the most satisfying quest line I think this game has from what I played in the first 3 chapters. Futa x Futa is king.
would be good if the futa mc and Nemona can breed all the sluts

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey thank for the game boss ! but Please help, i did the three mission with Lucy but I don't have the golden Gow Flower ! i'm stuck ! do you have any solution ?
The only thing I can say is are you sure you didn't already craft what you could using them. Because they are 100% given at the end of the first quest.

Other possibility ( but I dont think its the case though I cannot verify right now) is that I forgot to make them an unusable item and you ended up using them (and doing nothing cuz they're not planned to be usable)

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes