pantil

Apr 21, 2019
I liked the game overall, I would give it an easy 4 stars. I like MC being naughty and hot, not accepting anyone, I hope I'm not forced to have sex with anyone.
You can see that the quality of the game has been improving and is very promising.

There's a big problem with your game and you sell it as if it were futa but there isn't a futa in your game.

Futa = woman with vagina and penis, optional bag, feminine behavior and appearance.

Dickgirl = woman, penises and balls appeared feminine and behaved masculine.

Tyl_Jayd

Dec 26, 2023
Hi There, will this have like individual character routes for each of them eventually or is it more of a harem(-ish) type where you get a bit of everyone?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
holy shit a futaxfemale game where the fmc is already a slut ??? LOVE IT DEV !! KEEP IT UP
question : will there be a harem ending ?? I really don't want to choose :BootyTime: hehe.....
Also is there any pregnancy planned or something ?
Agreed, a harem ending would be MINTED!!!
If there is a harem choice to be made, hopfully at least the dev will make it where Luna choose's who her #1 futa goddess is. That way, while all them are equal, the chosen lover or mistress (depending on the players chosen relationship type is with the her) is the harem queen.

I also agree that it will be almost IMPOSSIBLE to choose only one from the eventually and most likely LARGE (in more ways than one) roster of Futa goddesses.

Last edited:

returner

Sep 2, 2023
A reverse Harem would be GOAT-ed. But I reckon it will be too much work for the Dev for now. Let's wait and see how the project goes and if the project grows big enough, then maybe this could come to fruition faster. fingers crossed.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
A reverse Harem would be GOAT-ed. But I reckon it will be too much work for the Dev for now. Let's wait and see how the project goes and if the project grows big enough, then maybe this could come to fruition faster. fingers crossed.
Oi mate, sorry I am too old for all these Genres.

Could you please explain to me what a reverse Harem would be?

Thx in advance.

Cheers!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Oi mate, sorry I am too old for all these Genres.

Could you please explain to me what a reverse Harem would be?

Thx in advance.

Cheers!
In a standard sense, a reverse harem is a basically a harem of men (usually pretty boy ones) catering to a beautiful woman.

This version of a reverse harem will be a harem of sexy futas all vying for Luna's attention. And (of course) her luscious body as well as the right to breed her.

Last edited:

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
In a standard sense, a reverse harem is a basically a harem of men (usually pretty boy ones) catering to a beautiful woman.

This version of a reverse harem will be a harem of sexy futas all vying for Luna's attention.
You life and you learn.

Thx for letting me know mate. I think I understand the difference, yet for my simple brain it still is a Harem. :D

But lets quickly forget about semantics before worse things will pop up ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes