VN Ren'Py Futa Dungeon [Build 8 LE] [slonique]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
Dude, there's literally one scene in this. ONE still image. :LOL:

Not to mention this dev's reputation. It's such a shame that this genre gets so little content and even then, it's either unfinished or subpar.
What reputation? It's their first game.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Can't seem to find the review button but would be interesting if animals, beasts and monstergirls became opponents!

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The player's attack option still does 0 stamina damage even when enemy is in "lust pose". That's making the dungeon fight more complicated than it should.
EDIT : for the dark altar the stamina damage work correctly but only for that encounter.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Renpy huh...the dude has tons of unfinished games under his belt. How the hell people are giving him their money is beyond me
This is either a really bad joke or someone without a working brain... :ROFLMAO:
Can't seem to find the review button but would be interesting if animals, beasts and monstergirls became opponents!
Click on the stars to vote, that will open the review window.

nullptr

Feb 17, 2020
The player's attack option still does 0 stamina damage even when enemy is in "lust pose". That's making the dungeon fight more complicated than it should.
EDIT : for the dark altar the stamina damage work correctly but only for that encounter.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.
How game mechanics works:
Damage is based on a weapon. Each weapon has 2 stats: ATK (attack) and DEF (defense). ATK is a damage you deal to enemy, DEF - damage you block when hit. Formula is pretty simple: final_damage = hero_atk - enemy_def. Hero's sword has [5/5] stat, it means you deal 5 damage and block 5 damage. Succubus' whip is [5/0] which means it blocks 0 so you can always hit her. Goblin's halberd is [15/10] and you obviously can't break through it's 10 DEF with your 5 ATK.
In future updates I'm planning to add weapon upgrades, so you can spend money to improve hero's weapon stats.

exter

May 29, 2017
what are the 4 new scenes? i only got 2 with the succubus, and 2 old ones with the tavern girl. or is the changelog wrong and its supposed to say 4 scenes total?

nullptr

Feb 17, 2020
what are the 4 new scenes? i only got 2 with the succubus, and 2 old ones with the tavern girl. or is the changelog wrong and its supposed to say 4 scenes total?
2 scenes with rogue girl in tavern + 2 scenes with succubus when you go alone + 2 scenes with succubus when you take rogue as companion

Reactions: philo10

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
the game just started and you are already complaining about animations?
give the ceator time to develope his game.
Complaining? Said it be much nicer with animations,
maybe it came across negatively, it was meant more - it is nice and interesting -> with anims it would be even better.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes