VN Ren'Py Futa Dungeon [Build 8 LE] [slonique]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

nullptr

Feb 17, 2020
too bad there ain't no secret cg after you beat the dragon. Anyways it's great,
Dragon is the final boss and you should not be able to beat her for now. There will be a final fuck scene with her when the game is finished.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Dragon is the final boss and you should not be able to beat her for now. There will be a final fuck scene with her when the game is finished.
With how low her lustbar is, i can beat her as long as she starts the fight in a defensive stance. well anyone can, jus need good rng

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
oh mb you're the creator, not tryna act like you should do it. Just was saying that cause i beat her and got nun, do whatever you want the game's good

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
The game is good, but the animations only for the limited version are a big rejection, it only shows a static image and from what I could see they show almost nothing and I think that playing a game like this is not worth it, much less supporting it just for a couple of extra images.

Reactions: BicBuddha

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
So it looks like this is going to be yet another Slonique game where you have to pay to see the animations. Will they ACTUALLY finish this game or just rush or abandon it like all the others

Reactions: jamonserrano

nullptr

Feb 17, 2020
Build 6 is now available for all.
PC:
MAC:
Android:

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes