• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Futa Family [v0.2.23] [Ani has Problems]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Is there a walkthrough cause 2 days in a row now my character loses her and I've been in every single building and she just doesn't exist anymore. I talk to her mom and she says maybe in school still, I go there and the school is empty.

King90210

Jan 6, 2022
Is there a walkthrough cause 2 days in a row now my character loses her and I've been in every single building and she just doesn't exist anymore. I talk to her mom and she says maybe in school still, I go there and the school is empty.
I couldn't even find her on thursday

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Some noticed issues, spelling is off and maps change depending on where you are. How does Elli get to his house so fast, she is very eager.
On first Thursday mom is in bathroom cleaning, then outside. When I talk with her she says its her day with Elli and asks if I will join.
It seems rushed, Elli keeps disappearing. Why is her mother not horny for her? I know it is early, but it seems like so much is missing. Everyone in the game is miles ahead of me in what and when things happen as though I don't matter. Elli hadn't even done anything with me, yet she was over the moon ready to do mom.
Furthermore, the first time mom should've offered better guidance and clothing should've come off first. The fact Elli began before I got in room was that whole, "Was she using me for my mom's dick?" feeling. And running home instead of teaching him how to get her off was really bad.
Lets see where this goes.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
This issue could of just been left as the mom having the hot for the gf. But no there has to be an excuse that sound right on the surface, but make no damn sense when you turn on your braincells. Questions like "How did you managed your entire life up to now?" "If this is a common problem for futa, why are there no solution created by the overall population?" "Assuming this is a common/acceptable thing, then why should we as the protagonist feel bad for this or treat it as taboo and NTR?" "And if it isn't acceptable, then again why isn't there a solution available?" etc...

Like if you are going to explain it, then go all in and build your world. Don't just do an outline and call it done.
This could be addressed if they made it clear that a futa's sex drive only gets activated when they're in close proximity to an attractive girl. I mean this literally happens to dudes but not as extreme and obviously most of us just suffer it in silence. Though maybe the dev really doesn't convey any of this correctly and it comes off as silly and contrived, I don't play games this early in development so idk but I really like the premise.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This could be addressed if they made it clear that a futa's sex drive only gets activated when they're in close proximity to an attractive girl. I mean this literally happens to dudes but not as extreme and obviously most of us just suffer it in silence. Though maybe the dev really doesn't convey any of this correctly and it comes off as silly and contrived, I don't play games this early in development so idk but I really like the premise.
It is clearly stated it has to do with being close to a female, and since she is the only one in town, it is limited. Does not explain school, or if the Futa needs to be an adult and not just past puberty.

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
So basically, after the girlfriend wanks mom session, the girlfriend dissappears with the exception of seeing her in class before it starts and nothing clicks over on Saturday as well. Is this majorly bugged or am I missing something?

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
So basically, after the girlfriend wanks mom session, the girlfriend dissappears with the exception of seeing her in class before it starts and nothing clicks over on Saturday as well. Is this majorly bugged or am I missing something?
it's probably because that's all the content that has been implemented so far.

Reactions: addan076

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
it's probably because that's all the content that has been implemented so far.
Only thing i could see it being tbh.

But they should really tell you that in game because there is literally zero indication of the update being over. If anything they have dialogue as if the game is continuing.

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
My only issue is that it's tagged as 1.0 and it's supposed to be a demo, right? Otherwise, I love the simple sinopsis coupled with the male protagonist

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Some noticed issues, spelling is off and maps change depending on where you are. How does Elli get to his house so fast, she is very eager.
On first Thursday mom is in bathroom cleaning, then outside. When I talk with her she says its her day with Elli and asks if I will join.
It seems rushed, Elli keeps disappearing. Why is her mother not horny for her? I know it is early, but it seems like so much is missing. Everyone in the game is miles ahead of me in what and when things happen as though I don't matter. Elli hadn't even done anything with me, yet she was over the moon ready to do mom.
Furthermore, the first time mom should've offered better guidance and clothing should've come off first. The fact Elli began before I got in room was that whole, "Was she using me for my mom's dick?" feeling. And running home instead of teaching him how to get her off was really bad.
Lets see where this goes.
The spelling issue is real. Aside from wrong spelling and incorrect grammar, the sentence continues outside of the box so you miss some of it. One example is pic related Nice shines.png

Reactions: Bobber Tail

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah, just to update I looked behind the scenes and yeah basically it is just the content hasn't been created yet. However, from what I have seen I am really excited about this. Hopefully, we see the MC in a lot of embarassing, humiliating and often pleasurable scenes not limited to being the bottom to mom, girlfriend's mom, pegged by girlfriend. Also, being used by futa in school and random adults. Some examples could be class sex ed example, punishment by having low test grade, pressured by futa bully, blackmailed by futa soldier. And perhaps some times when he enjoys some futa pussy too both by consensual and reverse rape.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The spelling issue is real. Aside from wrong spelling and incorrect grammar, the sentence continues outside of the box so you miss some of it. One example is pic related View attachment 1960366
Most Dev's don't add "End of line" in early stages. They just let it loop in sandbox. Hard to know when you finished, or missed triggers randomly hidden in minor locations. I have thousands of games and see this very often.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Ok so I haven't paid much attention to the dialogue so I hadn't realised how bad the worldbuilding was untill reading a few comments. After reading said comments I felt that this was an even larger missed opportunity then the people who disliked the futa explanation for the NTR. Because of what others suggested I now saw that this could have easily been a setup where possibly the whole village just fucks each other at the end and we as the mc could have been the catalyst for that.

That would have been something I haven't seen yet in that form, you know maybe let's go to the store to buy a gift for the gf, then go to her house and later back home and all of those steps could have casual sex in between them.
Maybe that wouldn't have turned out good either but idk that just came to my mind.

On a positive note the animations are nice.
---
Also I can't find half of the scenes it seems, apparently there is something where you see gf's mom naked or something, then another with your own mom in underwear and the scene in the first image of the op does someone know how to get those?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ok so I haven't paid much attention to the dialogue so I hadn't realised how bad the worldbuilding was untill reading a few comments. After reading said comments I felt that this was an even larger missed opportunity then the people who disliked the futa explanation for the NTR. Because of what others suggested I now saw that this could have easily been a setup where possibly the whole village just fucks each other at the end and we as the mc could have been the catalyst for that.

That would have been something I haven't seen yet in that form, you know maybe let's go to the store to buy a gift for the gf, then go to her house and later back home and all of those steps could have casual sex in between them.
Maybe that wouldn't have turned out good either but idk that just came to my mind.

On a positive note the animations are nice.
---
Also I can't find half of the scenes it seems, apparently there is something where you see gf's mom naked or something, then another with your own mom in underwear and the scene in the first image of the op does someone know how to get those?
I don't think that would fit the theme of the game, which is futa ntr. Unless the MC is the only one not getting some, it changes the genre.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I don't think that would fit the theme of the game, which is futa ntr. Unless the MC is the only one not getting some, it changes the genre.
Yes that would be the opposite of what is is now. I don't expect that to happen at all, that would be stupid.
But the moment that came to my mind I had to write it because I felt that what was already there was more suited to what I had described then what it was created for.

Reactions: icollectsouls

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, just to update I looked behind the scenes and yeah basically it is just the content hasn't been created yet. However, from what I have seen I am really excited about this. Hopefully, we see the MC in a lot of embarassing, humiliating and often pleasurable scenes not limited to being the bottom to mom, girlfriend's mom, pegged by girlfriend. Also, being used by futa in school and random adults. Some examples could be class sex ed example, punishment by having low test grade, pressured by futa bully, blackmailed by futa soldier. And perhaps some times when he enjoys some futa pussy too both by consensual and reverse rape.
Notice that she mentions that she is the only 100% female that they know,which means that probably even MC sister is a futa(or maybe she is is just underage and off limits for their meddlings),considering that she could be a futa,i think that there could still have even more ways for the Main Cuck,i mean Main Character to be humiliated...

Reactions: addan076

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Dont get your hopes up for a sister cucking brother because i didnt saw any model for his sister(nor the other possible harassers you guys mentioned,since this build is pretty bare bones since its just a demo)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Somehow it feels like the logic in this game is that futa mom has to sleep with her son's gf cause sleeping with another futa would be gay or something I guess... Also kinda weird she didn't just ask to sleep with the son... Also the summary is that both the gf's mom and the son's mom are futas but they both wanna fuck the gf / the daughter would be kinda funny though if the outlook was that son's futa mom has the hots for the gf and gf futa mom has the hots for the son and they both made up this plan to convince the gf + son that the futa moms has to sleep with their respective partner and then it get's a "happy" ending with both of them turning in sex slaves of the futas.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes