RPGM Futa Family [v0.2.23] [Ani has Problems]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Kald

Oct 8, 2016
On Patreon, the free version called "demo" has more content than the current version here (namely the teacher peeping scene). So you could assume the version 1.0 on Patreon has even more content

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When I open the images, there's a blowjob scene between the mother and girlfriend. How do you activate it? I've tried watching twice, not watching twice, not watching and then watching...

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
When I open the images, there's a blowjob scene between the mother and girlfriend. How do you activate it? I've tried watching twice, not watching twice, not watching and then watching...
It might be in the gallery. (Entrance should be in the basement/sister's room). other than that it might just be one of the scenes that hasn't been implemented yet.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It might be in the gallery. (Entrance should be in the basement/sister's room). other than that it might just be one of the scenes that hasn't been implemented yet.
The gallery only shows me the Tuesday peeping and the school masturbation. I don't see anything else unlock even when the mc watches the handjob.

Last edited:

birollau

Jul 16, 2017
No where. From a tiny, nobody dev like this, you'll likely not find it anywhere but here. Be patient like the rest of us and wait for one of their supporters to go behind their back and upload it here for the rest of us filthy pirates.
It's one scene AFAIK and the CG is the one they are talking above, so it's nearly nothing

May 21, 2018
"Found this on the game's discord", I would have said. While not technically untrue, I guess its just more reasonable here to come out and just say I made this. Its a little mod I made that adds seven six small-ish scale scenes that can be viewed from a custom gallery. Which doesn't feel like a lot really, which is funny to think that, as it effectively adds triple the number of scenes there already are in game. Enjoy the fruits of my weekend, folks.

PS. I have no idea how threads work, but if this could get pinned on the front under a "mods" section, that'd be rad.

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Hmm I thnink my game is broken. I am on my first saturday and it asks me if I want to watch, I agree but nothing is happening, my dude just won't enter the room. I also checked if the events in next week will trigger but nut luck there either, Mc just doesn't want to get in the mom's room.

Last edited:

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
Hmm I thnink my game is broken. I am on my first saturday and it asks me if I want to watch, I agree but nothing is happening, my dude just won't enter the room. I also checked if the events in next week will trigger but nut luck there either, Mc just doesn't want to get in the mom's room.
i think u can watch this scene 1 time only also it's the same scene u saw the first time nothing else ingame yet

jed999

May 26, 2021
There is some walkthrough? because I don't know if the game is REALLY confuse, or if I'm missing some really obvious things.
i'm just repeating the week over and over and nothing, can't find her.
Same here, one bj and then wander.... Cool game bro

Reactions: DicksInSpace

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You can download 1.1 free. It has Saturday's scene where you can choose to listen or watch. Watching sees a blowjob.
After you see the blowjob and the Tuesday scene (mc and sleeping mom) you can listen at the door on the second Wednesday to hear that the girlfriend is going to have sex regardless of your agreement.

Reactions: BaasB and Choo-choo

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Damn. Got excited when i saw the update hoping someone snuck us 1.2.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Honestly? If the girlfriend's gonna get fucked by MC's mom then I'm hoping MC can get fucked by the girlfriend's mom, seems fair to me... and at that point, let MC slut it up with the other futas then.
Apparently this is possible, but I'm not sure if you will like it, since from the very beginning there is a choice of futanari on a man. So his typical NTR small cock will remain intact as always.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The biggest problem with this game is that the developer was too lazy to arrange the characters. So apart from the events, there is almost never anyone anywhere. Even the poor little sister comes home only once a week on Monday mornings for tea, and then she cannot get it from the top shelf and leaves empty-handed. The search for events becomes torture, since it is not clear whether the protagonist's girlfriend is on the map at all. Well, small bugs like:
- after events, you can't enter the mother's room even in the morning
- a one-time event on Tuesday with a girlfriend, and then she disappears from the map
- a bunch of closed doors and a bunch of open doors from which there is no sense, since there is nothing there
- text errors like, on Thursday morning on the street, the mother says that today is also her day with the main character's girlfriend
- on Saturday you need to go down to the first floor and go back up otherwise the event will not start
- the fact that futanari does not seem to have any holes, because they cannot satisfy each other and the main character is not interested in anything other than the mother's penis
- poor hungry little sister

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes