RPGM Futa Family [v0.2.23] [Ani has Problems]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I have a vague idea of how to edit the text in this game, But I want to be able to add sound effects and trigger event. Is there a program or guide on basically how to create a mod for rpg maker mv?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I have a vague idea of how to edit the text in this game, But I want to be able to add sound effects and trigger event. Is there a program or guide on basically how to create a mod for rpg maker mv?

You can edit the existing plugins or make your own and add it to the www/js folder

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
How many times are we gonna say that shit isn't implemented yet? Unless you mean pure route, there is not "ntr" route here
i see well i have played the part were son joins the mom with sex with his gf so i have seen that scene but i also want to see the scene where he doesnt join the mom

Can any one upload the save with full gallery unlocked i cant seem to unlock few scenes

It would be awesome if the creator could put an option in the game to unlock all gallery with what ever route or options you choose

any one have the save where you choose the option to not join mom to have sex with gfxmom three some i have already played where he joins but i also want to have the other path to i dont wanna play the game all over.

GMan1954

Dec 12, 2023
Does anyone know what conditions you have to meet to unlock a certain scene in the gallery? It's the one where the tip is "Use farsight to see how GF is doing with that bratty princess".

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Does anyone know what conditions you have to meet to unlock a certain scene in the gallery? It's the one where the tip is "Use farsight to see how GF is doing with that bratty princess".
Pretty sure that's the scene where you both visit the princess and you get sent down to that area with the maze and have to find your way back up to the castle. If you use farsight as soon as you get there you should see that scene.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes