Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
This is the first for me seeing such an error, weird.
By the way, once a similar error appeared at startup, but after F5 it disappeared.
There may be some problem with running in full screen mode or when switching to full screen.
This error appears if you try to switch the screen mode while the game is loading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The heart mark for alice hidden event I made it to global save. So, if someone already found it in old save, they don't need to find it anymore.
There is a slight difference between the scene and the one in the gallery, so I just wanted to revisit the scene and I was really confused that the mark appeared but disappeared as I approached, so I thought I'd mention it.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
By the way, once a similar error appeared at startup, but after F5 it disappeared.
There may be some problem with running in full screen mode or when switching to full screen.
This error appears if you try to switch the screen mode while the game is loading.

There is a slight difference between the scene and the one in the gallery, so I just wanted to revisit the scene and I was really confused that the mark appeared but disappeared as I approached, so I thought I'd mention it.
Yeah, these errors is really weird. I think I gone overboard with plugins me think. Oh dear, this will be a lot of work in finding a solution, lul.

Ah I see, will check it out later, XD.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, these errors is really weird. I think I gone overboard with plugins me think. Oh dear, this will be a lot of work in finding a solution, lul.

Ah I see, will check it out later, XD.
Better help that guy. In my case, it's not even a problem, as long as I don't press F4 like crazy before the game starts. So you don't have to worry too much about the error that I mentioned.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Yeah, what I kind of hate is if I am doing it like not into it. That's why I don't bother to do vanilla route as well and time for development will eat up a lot since I can't really do a really long long project. Since there is a lot of good vanilla games already. It is kind of ruin both the audience. But what I am planning in chapter 2 is Sayako will be playable, I just need to setup everything properly first.
Mm, but I can’t agree with removing the MC from the game... It’s better to make him a genderbender, as already written here, for example, after Sayako takes him to the obelisk (on purpose or not), the MC will be preserved, and the principle is a futa on a woman, and in general it will be interesting, well, it will add a more logical opportunity to shift the focus to Sayako as an MC, and the former MC will be another one from the harem, plus, all sorts of awkwardness and fun can be beaten, both in a harem, and and between Sayaka and former MC))

• Angry
Reactions: Stewsy and rokrad
Jul 24, 2021
This game does not make any sense the mc is literally useless like she confesses her love then they become a couple and the only sexual encounter is with sayako i think her name was where is the mc there? surely he is supposed to atleast do what a boyfriend would do to his girlfriend xD

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This game does not make any sense the mc is literally useless like she confesses her love then they become a couple and the only sexual encounter is with sayako i think her name was where is the mc there? surely he is supposed to atleast do what a boyfriend would do to his girlfriend xD
Well, I had to rush since money was too short since I promise to complete a game. That's why most things are weird. I also don't want to raise a price as well since quite a lot of bad news surrounding new dev kept on increasing before completing a game, XD. That's why I plan to remaster the chapter 1 later when I have done chapter 2 and other futa ntr game I am planning to do as well. Well, anyway, it is all explained during day off.

Last edited:

yolo4jesus420

Nov 30, 2018
Man I cant get most of the hidden events to trigger at all like at the armor shop or the brothel one nothing pops up for me over there or the new alice trigger
The only one that works is the abandoned house

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Well, I had to rush since money was too short since I promise to complete a game. That's why most things are weird. I also don't want to raise a price as well since quite a lot of bad news surrounding new dev kept on increasing before completing a game, XD. That's why I plan to remaster the chapter 1 later when I have done chapter 2 and other futa ntr game I am planning to do as well. Well, anyway, it is all explained during day off.
And Please Don't Put some Force kind of event since sometime me and some degenerate and Man of culture Cult Member kinda hate that kinda thing tsk(100x)

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
And Please Don't Put some Force kind of event since sometime me and some degenerate and Man of culture Cult Member kinda hate that kinda thing tsk(100x)
XD, yeh, atm I am too busy planning things, so there will some changes for Kana date and stuff. Since need to add some things.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
XD, yeh, atm I am too busy planning things, so there will some changes for Kana date and stuff. Since need to add some things.
to be albe to do the routes and do the things that we like or those that we dont wanna do kinda gives a free time unlike force event that made you wanna stop playing the game tou

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
to be albe to do the routes and do the things that we like or those that we dont wanna do kinda gives a free time unlike force event that made you wanna stop playing the game tou
Hmm, force event... I can do that tbh, what I am more worried if people easily missed the sex event, that's why it is kind of forced since I understand how frustrating it is to miss the events.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Mm, but I can’t agree with removing the MC from the game... It’s better to make him a genderbender, as already written here, for example, after Sayako takes him to the obelisk (on purpose or not), the MC will be preserved, and the principle is a futa on a woman, and in general it will be interesting, well, it will add a more logical opportunity to shift the focus to Sayako as an MC, and the former MC will be another one from the harem, plus, all sorts of awkwardness and fun can be beaten, both in a harem, and and between Sayaka and former MC))
Then it won't be an NTR, but a harem... And we don't like harems here.

Reactions: Miraluka_onee
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes