FAPMANPRODUCTIONS

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
intropic.png

Overview:
You are a 20 yo young ordinary man down on his luck.You try to put some order into your life but then you meet two ladies who have plans of their own...​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-09
Release Date: 2021-06-09
Developer: FapmanProductions
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac
(v0.8): - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

intropic.png beach_girls2.png bedroompanic1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FAPMANPRODUCTIONS

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Hello all,this is not a request.If any mods see this please move to the correct forum. I tried to make a thread but i dont have permission yet.Thanks and sorry for the weird format,tried to follow the thread on post formats :geek:

Reactions: Rali77

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I played through the game real quick. It's a fine start, but you definitely need to spend more time on your renders. There are several instances where the MC's dick goes right through his hand. And during the threesome scene, the MC and the top girl move while the bottom girl stays perfectly still. She also appears to be floating a few inches above the bed.

It also looked like you were posing each frame of the threesome scene manually. I sugest watching this video to learn the basics of animation in daz3d. It should save you a lot of time, and make your renders look better.

Don't be discouraged. Making a game is hard work, and you're never going to be perfect right away. If you have any questions about daz3d, feel free to message me.

FAPMANPRODUCTIONS

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
hey taco and thanks,yeah i noticed it,went through a lot of those to get the gist of it,any help is appreciated

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lets see a gay 10 year old midget you can tell the gay ones by that gay ass looking outfit a ugly fat bastard a ugly hag and 2 girls who spent too much time a boob doctor. I have no problem with futa's and would of checked it out but nothing else is interesting looking so I think I might pass on this one.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes