RPGM Abandoned Futa in the Police Academy [v0.3] [FutaBox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm loving the game so far. The Futanari, the police, the combat and the story, all looks good. It's a shame for the longest I've seen it out though that it has such little content. Reminds me of Divine Arms. So much story potential and content potential but taking so long to be done. I can understand, with all that needs to be adding, the bug smashing, the integrating, the editing, etc. I just wish there was more. My favorite is the after battle loss scenes. I love those in games. Wish I could find more games like that.

huynhthanh1234

May 4, 2018
I'm loving the game so far. The Futanari, the police, the combat and the story, all looks good. It's a shame for the longest I've seen it out though that it has such little content. Reminds me of Divine Arms. So much story potential and content potential but taking so long to be done. I can understand, with all that needs to be adding, the bug smashing, the integrating, the editing, etc. I just wish there was more. My favorite is the after battle loss scenes. I love those in games. Wish I could find more games like that.

i can't phay continue because game over when I had blow job scene with the nurse. When I went to the bed I was game over

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
i can't phay continue because game over when I had blow job scene with the nurse. When I went to the bed I was game over
Yeah, sadly that's where this version ends for what it seems. Shame because the minigame that they made, and I played it and it also ends after the first two only sexual scenes sadly. They should have at least finished the main game before going onto a little side project so while they are working on the side project we have something to do. Especially if the H-scenes are good, which I'm liking them so far that it'll give you good enough content for a while while they finish the side project game. Two games at once for the little group that they say they have isn't healthy in my prospective.

Reactions: fugazi666

huynhthanh1234

May 4, 2018
Yeah, sadly that's where this version ends for what it seems. Shame because the minigame that they made, and I played it and it also ends after the first two only sexual scenes sadly. They should have at least finished the main game before going onto a little side project so while they are working on the side project we have something to do. Especially if the H-scenes are good, which I'm liking them so far that it'll give you good enough content for a while while they finish the side project game. Two games at once for the little group that they say they have isn't healthy in my prospective.
i was sad when you told it. But thank you vẻry much

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
We've just released the new version of "The Shop of Horrors".
You can find it here

Reactions: DrackDrap
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes