RPGM Abandoned Futa in the Police Academy [v0.3] [FutaBox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ThisIsHereNow

Aug 28, 2017
There needs to be an option where Sasha can ballbust the antagonist or just grab her by the balls and force her down to her level. A police academe trainee would still likely attack the big targets before her. Futa or not

Reactions: Cesspool

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hope the developer gets back to this game someday soon, and really hoping for a proper ending not a game over one where Sasha could become Tiffany's personal submissive sex slave while she proves her superiority or losing to the Futa bandit again could start an addiction path which would end with Sasha becoming her willing bitch. Truth be told I prefer good happy endings like Sasha helps Wendy break free from Tiffanys brutal hold over her and they enter a stable and loving relationship together while graduating from the academy with top marks, but sexy femdom endings to characters like Tiffany or the futa bandit makes me drool.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Peronaly I would like see Sasha make make Tiffany her slave, becouse she is female and Sasha is like futa bandit who can make female be her slaves, don't otherwise. I wish Sasha be brave and train herself hardly to beat that bitch like tiffany. O in another way help other girls who can't help herself, like thes the butch whoo bullied a girl cadet near the park in police academy.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Only not in postsoviet county russian people can be black. It's such funny! I living in Kazakhstan, was been in Russia cities like in Uhta and Moscow. I didn't SEEN ANY BLACK PEOPLE OR ARABS! Like in my country where i'm living.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes