Apr 8, 2023
Plenty more of those to come!
The next character currently being made is the futa dwarf :)
Dwarf in a fantasy world must appear, still not for me because I like big ladies, with big breasts and big... but okay. Surely there will be something else for me. Is this game mainly in the futa on femboy theme?

Reactions: MrCheese25

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Dwarf in a fantasy world must appear, still not for me because I like big ladies, with big breasts and big... but okay. Surely there will be something else for me. Is this game mainly in the futa on femboy theme?
I'd say that it's more on non-masculine men. Some will be femboys like Sam and the wood elf, while some will look like the MC seen below.
Male, but no super masculine.
player smile.png

Reactions: Will619

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone. Hopefully, there is only 1 week left until release! :D
I just wanted to show you one of the minigames that will be in this update. In this minigame, the player reassembles a tablet in order to learn the ancient orcish language. Thanks! :D

screenshot0001.png

Hand2374

Oct 17, 2017
Really cool so far! I'm excited to see where this goes.

One suggestion I had: Could you add a "Hide textbox" button/motion?
I'd like to see the full images when playing on Android.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Really cool so far! I'm excited to see where this goes.

One suggestion I had: Could you add a "Hide textbox" button/motion?
I'd like to see the full images when playing on Android.
Here is a version of 0.02 that I was using for testing and I quickly modified it for Android. You should be able to swipe down to hide the dialogue, and I think tap or swipe up to bring it back. Let me know if it works! :)

Reactions: Hand2374

Hand2374

Oct 17, 2017
Here is a version of 0.02 that I was using for testing and I quickly modified it for Android. You should be able to swipe down to hide the dialogue, and I think tap or swipe up to bring it back. Let me know if it works! :)

Yup, it works great! Thanks a ton for that. I'm definitely looking forward to future updates!

• Red Heart

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Yup, it works great! Thanks a ton for that. I'm definitely looking forward to future updates!
Great!
Also, if it's not too much trouble for you or anyone else, could I get this version tested?
This is just the puzzle minigame added at the very start of the test version of the game, and I just want to see if it works on phones.
Please let me know if it crashes lol!

Hand2374

Oct 17, 2017
Great!
Also, if it's not too much trouble for you or anyone else, could I get this version tested?
This is just the puzzle minigame added at the very start of the test version of the game, and I just want to see if it works on phones.
Please let me know if it crashes lol!
Just tested it, puzzle seems to work fine. Didn't crash.

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
And remember folks
Tier 4 you can request ANY sexy character
Like for example...A FUTA CROC? Thats the spice right?
Maybe some want a Hyena or a Lamia double dong...all dreams come true at tier 4:]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes