Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
everyday arcana ep. 2 (sex scene only) leak

love how the futa is voiced
Wait a second, isn't it a new episode of the remake of that Sex Villa series about a half-orc guy and a fairy/ elf futa that used her magic powers to fuck the guy and then claimed him as her boyfriend?

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Wait a second, isn't it a new episode of the remake of that Sex Villa series about a half-orc guy and a fairy/ elf futa that used her magic powers to fuck the guy and then claimed him as her boyfriend?
its a remake of this

somehow her cock remained ridiculously long even in the remake, i normally wouldnt be into it but theres honestly been such a lack of decent FoM animations that ill just have this at this point

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
its a remake of this

somehow her cock remained ridiculously long even in the remake, i normally wouldnt be into it but theres honestly been such a lack of decent FoM animations that ill just have this at this point
Yeah, that's the one. Honestly, I liked the Villa rendition better. And the cock wasn't as long in it, too.

Reactions: Rzy
Oct 9, 2020
seems SinCity is abandoned the devs patreon n Disord was deleted by user
apparently the author received too many insults or criticisms (the agent is stupid) and a certain one didn't do it anymore and took everything away, even his social networks where the few people who appreciated his works. Maybe he takes a long break and starts all over again or else quits forever, but it seems this direction of eliminating all traces of himself will lead him to quit the game permanently (at least SinCity)

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
apparently the author received too many insults or criticisms (the agent is stupid) and a certain one didn't do it anymore and took everything away, even his social networks where the few people who appreciated his works. Maybe he takes a long break and starts all over again or else quits forever, but it seems this direction of eliminating all traces of himself will lead him to quit the game permanently (at least SinCity)
It must be demoralizing as an author to read shitty criticism like that. But at the same time I didn't think they were trying to write a serious story so it makes me wonder how come those kinds of comments were so damaging to the authors motivation? Anyway, the people who get shafted are the ones who paid the author.

I feel like new devs shouldn't even start a Patreon until after 6 months of continued development and releases. If they don't have it in themselves a desire to bring the project to fruition then they shouldn't ask people for money for their half baked ideas.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It must be demoralizing as an author to read shitty criticism like that. But at the same time I didn't think they were trying to write a serious story so it makes me wonder how come those kinds of comments were so damaging to the authors motivation? Anyway, the people who get shafted are the ones who paid the author.

I feel like new devs shouldn't even start a Patreon until after 6 months of continued development and releases. If they don't have it in themselves a desire to bring the project to fruition then they shouldn't ask people for money for their half baked ideas.
It is the price you pay for making your work public. Expect a good amount of people trashing you because you didn't make what they want, then filter through that for people trying to give you actual advice.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
It is the price you pay for making your work public. Expect a good amount of people trashing you because you didn't make what they want, then filter through that for people trying to give you actual advice.
my favorites are those who enter threads that have tags like "futa on male, futadom" and demand completely unrelated content and then start whining when it's pointed out.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
I remember a while ago doxy was working on a game called homestay queen that had some good futa on male content, but I can't find any recent updates on it, does anyone know what happened to it?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
my favorites are those who enter threads that have tags like "futa on male, futadom" and demand completely unrelated content and then start whining when it's pointed out.
I think it is best when they enter a thread about something they don't like, then wonder if it is avoidable. Bonus points for it being the main them of the game.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes