Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Similar to Dickgirl dorm and has cum addiction as well.
To be fair...

Mine does too....well the revamp will with the including of Sasha as a new 10th girl in the dorm since that's always been a lore point of hers ever since the 'Sorry Little Brother I'm Going To Fuck Your Girl' vids. Look forward to the update of yours, it will make a nice restful Friday more interesting.

Reactions: cantpickaname

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i can assume most are futa so i know there will be a lot of fun in the future heh heh heh
Well lets see, from the left we have Amina, Shani, Lilly, Sigrid (Formerly Svani), Konoko, Kyra, Sasha, Annabella, Katya(1), Xala(2), Yolanda, Cally, Valia(2), Eleanor, Vittoria (Formerly Guiliana) and fan favourite for some reason: Nicole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: monsterdragon55

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh gods, no, not more of that anime crap! :cry:
But I wasn't actively following the development of Futa Dorm, so here's where I first found out about the remake.
Also, why rename Guiliana? :unsure:
Well if you don't like it that's fair enough we all have our tastes I'll shake your hand, thank you for your honesty and say I hope you find something worth looking for.

As for Guiliana it was pointed out I misspelt her name and it's supposed to be Giuliana. Makes it easier for me to change her to Vittoria. I can remember that.

mush3al

Sep 5, 2019
Well lets see, from the left we have Amina, Shani, Lilly, Sigrid (Formerly Svani), Konoko, Kyra, Sasha, Annabella, Katya(1), Xala(2), Yolanda, Cally, Valia(2), Eleanor, Vittoria (Formerly Guiliana) and fan favourite for some reason: Nicole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now thats soo exciting can't wait for it!

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes