EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0001.png

Overview:
You are a man or woman (your choice) who is out of options. One day you are given an opportunity to work at a mysterious complex. The offer is also for your girlfriend to join you. The decision if she does is up to you. The complex is attempting to make a new genetically superior race. Stronger, smarter and far more virile than an average human...Oh, and they are Futas. They have one drawback their cum becomes addictive after contact. You need to keep the girls happy so you keep your job while avoiding becoming a cum hungry whore. If you choose to allow your Girlfriend to stay the girls will attempt to seduce her.
(Almost Everything is Optional)

Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Torian - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.66c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

samrmohhj8.png cassrmhjoh3.png anitarmbjfmc.png cafetinatalk.png nursemontannatalk4.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0003.png darcyrmbjmmc8.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I think I've seen this before...somewhere....some creator....
Same. I've seen this before. I remember playing I think a development version of it, and it was pretty grindy and repetitive. Not much story, just repeat the same events over and over as you build up points with the girls (for what reason, I had no idea). No idea if this is the same as back then, haven't tried it yet, but not sure if I want to if it's going to be the same lol.

Gotta love the sims graphics not compressed at all giving us 2.7GB v.1's...
Not The Sims. I believe this is The Klub 17 (TK17).

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Stronger, smarter and far more virile than an average human...Oh, and they are Futas.
(Everything is Optional)
I mean I'm glad that the dev covered every possible fetish selected and unselected in the game to give everyone a proper experience considering that the inital build of the game is freaking 2.74GB, but that kind of negates the point of the story if you can just unselect futa lmao

Reactions: Shadowfang88

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I've seen this before...somewhere....some creator....
Think someone "borrowed" your game hun.

I mean I'm glad that the dev covered every possible fetish selected and unselected in the game to give everyone a proper experience that the inital build of the game is freaking 2.74GB, but that kind of negates the point of the story if you can just unselect futa lmao
Futa isn't optional.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Same. I've seen this before. I remember playing I think a development version of it, and it was pretty grindy and repetitive. Not much story, just repeat the same events over and over as you build up points with the girls (for what reason, I had no idea). No idea if this is the same as back then, haven't tried it yet, but not sure if I want to if it's going to be the same lol.
:cautious: Yeah....I can see that....

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheFutaExperiment-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes