Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
oh i didnt know that pandora had that, thank you, also played toa a lot, kinda sad that there isnt more games that have it but it really is a niche genre
probably , not sure about Pandora forest, maybe it was cuminflation...

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
For you who are not getting these files.
I'll go all in!

Don't download it from Google Drive. Download it here.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
In development(games in different pre-realease stages)

Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread] 3dcg, Ren'Py, sandbox style simulator, select gender male/female, select wife/husband, also you can enable futa ntr which means futas will fuck you and your wife/husband(different scenarios possible)

- Ren'Py game about monster girls(futa) on male, no download link so far :unsure:

NEW
Domination Desire: Banished - Development thread 3DCG, RPGM,
Domination Desire: Banished is a fantasy themed battlefuck RPG Maker MV game with graphics rendered in Daz3D. DD:B contains a lot of fetish content mainly focusing on foot fetish, level draining and soft femdom, but also includes some giantess, growing/shrinking content, vore, watersports, farts and futa content (last two fetishes will be toggle-able). Of course the game also includes common stuff like blowjobs, anal and vaginal penetration, kissing etc.
Upcoming Breeding Sim/Brothel Management Game (Futa and Femdom themes) 2D art, Unity,
The game is planned to be a 2D Unity game that is primarily a monstergirl breeding sim, with brothel management, VN elements and light combat mechanics. You would play as a junior breeder who has to assume the responsibilities of bringing up their estate back to form through the presented game mechanics, whilst competing with other breeders and brothel owners in the same kingdom. Initially, the MC will be male only, but I am open to including female/futa/other varieties at a later stage (it's not too difficult with my given pipeline, but it's too messy to include early).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes