Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Hmm... last time I checked, most cis-hetero people would only want to have sex with a person of opposite gender whom they find physically attractive. The same is essentially true for most homosexual people, except that they find the persons of the same sex physically attractive (but wouldn't necessarily find any such person attractive). Does that mean that the absolute vast majority of people are “fetishizing” their potential sexual partner? It is pretty normal for a person who is only attracted to feminine body to only want to have sex with fully transitioned (in terms of secondary sexual characteristics) trans women, since such a person would not normally find another person who looks like a man a desirable sexual partner, regardless of the latter's gender self-identification.
Exactly my point. It's all in the details and such.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
View attachment 3195516

Reply honestly saying there is nothing wrong with this Pizza.
But Mario.,
It izz not yet e'vn slyced into pies'ces!!
&notta mention that It'z pizza..
Pizza Mario..!!
PIZZA!!
JUSS WHY U WOULD PUU'DA PINEAPPLES ON'TA PIZZA!!???
..........., - It'zZ PIIZZA!!
This is just...,
NO!!
You cant-be Italian & put PINEAPPLES on ur PIZZA, Mario!!

JK!!
Don't know why.,
But I just wanted to..!!

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone have the new hrenit video best friends my ass is twitching just thinking about it
I just saw a teaser vid on Rule34, apparantly the full vid is about 23 minutes long and features futa on the friend and his mom.

EDIT, wait you're talking about a different video I think.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
people in this thread go on the weirdest and most
pointless tangents bro View attachment 3195956
like just shut up and watch this beautiful cinematic vid
View attachment 3195959
Not a fan of draeneis (they freak me out, actually), but I do like the romantic aspect of this video. Don't see that very often. Reminded me of (live action). I just love the chemistry between these two. I only wish she topped him more, but, oh well.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Not a fan of draeneis (they freak me out, actually), but I do like the romantic aspect of this video. Don't see that very often. Reminded me of (live action). I just love the chemistry between these two. I only wish she topped him more, but, oh well.
i wouldve preferred if instead of a draenei it was a normal human as well, but DAMN... the romance definitely makes up for it

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes