Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Balasar

May 19, 2018
DG Generator All Videos SO go and DOwnload it hahahahaha

Lewd Stranger:

Mom Needs a man:

(MEGA) TEMPORAL: mega.nz/file/g0IhwBQA , key: Z1LiXh54fZrowy8nmHXu6BEGGQsyrPXRV5lhWAAN52Y

Bimboy:

Sun Creamed:

Lait D Bite:
Bimboy Lait'dBite:
drive.google.com/file/d/1Qi5LjThcdcSIp_engpIgYSw1PevLn_re/view?usp=share_link

Fantasy:

Orc Toy 01:

October specials:

Salems Dong:

Schwanzstein:

Detention Stories:

Welcome to detention:

Detention Hour:

Detention Hour 02:
MEGA (temporal): , key: x0xBUpOSTcv6KiElq0VXHmzlsJHKKPj_RiR0stcMx1U
DRIVE:

Pink stallion:

Pretty Thiick...:

White Monday:

Pink steam:
(MEGA) TEMPORAL: , key: OOuCwuNC_oCBNp_Bmg8I6biy3jWX8mmgC12MFHo_X-U

Pink Season:

Cougars Pecker:

Ep 01:

Ep02:

Ep03:

Ep04:

Ep05:

Ep 06:
DRIVE: drive.google.com/file/d/1DDWAwKrmtxYoxus63lb5dMMd-foi1ur2/view?usp=sharing
MEGA: mega.nz/file/gkhFjBxZ ,
key: O4ZIRtoFFWgw5F2pO1mH2VONQe3RcyPukkdle7KUTjA

Ep 07:
DRIVE:
MEGA: , KEY: cJreu0hmh3CdWJYyKYq-ENjBMjtelN9slV6rEcNMsPI

Arschstopfers

Ep 01:

Ep 03:

Ep 04:

Ep 05: drive.google.com/file/d/1i7Hmccr_JkFUoT_HnFNKBaCrIHFf3fXV/view?usp=share_link
mega.nz/file/ptx0iAxb , key: 6PzmXlOldwJv-X1j62-vo4JS7j3F9gkdN4QHvJGvZEc - TEMPORAL

Ep 06: drive.google.com/file/d/1mzUHjtTb_rqgfqbIniILzJ_JIUy6li1T/view?usp=share_link
MEGA (Temporal): mega.nz/file/U8o2zQqB , key: D_CpteM-hKIf_Ym_MoKEeTfWPBOQKunhTSfU-6s-U6I

TGirlfriend:

Ep 01:

Ep 02:

Ep 03:

Ep 04:

Ep 05:

Ep 06 p1:
Ep 06 p2:

Ep 07 - Boyfriend On Board: drive.google.com/file/d/1qpgCOFsEwjKzZ3Z-cNijrdQ0--__J2wv/view?usp=share_link

Ep 08 - Girls Night: : drive.google.com/file/d/1n8OowhIuFWf-siSKz7MYALZb4R3Cz7dV/view?usp=share_link ,
MEGA(temporal): mega.nz/file/s9gSkAhR , key: mSO9ZXnC11fMEiT5vu3BlDsNtBfbA0_hnVjXFPCPelc

Ep 09 - Dinner for girls:
DRIVE: drive.google.com/file/d/1EZno18PnfVOJgSooarXqanc-ge-8h_KP/view?usp=sharing
MEGA (Temporal): mega.nz/file/skAl1a5Q , key: IHI-p5fPoSowc5rT75rsG3o7lqX1qijKk6_VK3IfRW8

Ep 10
DRIVE: drive.google.com/file/d/1dYTPbbI_r5A9aSDxpZ0tvR9096gFpw1j/view?usp=sharing
MEGA (Temporal): mega.nz/file/d9gWHJpb , key: 1GLEup_Dfnzg27UeTmMy55XlbsvTAvfBHPzVpHUHMaM

Ep 11 - Boys Night
MEGA - mega.nz/file/IkgWmZrB
Key - 8pX-PSqizI1YaRvGfvjyGbL-mzjkINiliM6BlCG5teY

DRIVE -

Specials:

V-day:

Princess Pets:

Ep 01: (English)
(Espaniol)

Ep 02:

Ep 03:

Ep 04 P1:
Ep 04 P2:
Ep 04 P3:

Ep 05:
I found this site but from what I could see most of the things do not have a link to the video, even so you may find one that complements

Oct 9, 2020
Oct 9, 2020
how much I would like to see someone make a video game about Avatar Aang and Korra but with a futa on male genre, it would be really fantastic unfortunately it will never happen for various reasons and many would start to complain, but I hope one day that someone quite perverse and with a basis for making video games with someone who would create the art make that game would have my complete support, however every now and then even saying these desires can bring something to life in someone.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
how much I would like to see someone make a video game about Avatar Aang and Korra but with a futa on male genre, it would be really fantastic unfortunately it will never happen for various reasons and many would start to complain, but I hope one day that someone quite perverse and with a basis for making video games with someone who would create the art make that game would have my complete support, however every now and then even saying these desires can bring something to life in someone.
I'm learning how to animate, I can totally do it someday.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
to anyone that has fanbox artists faved on kemono, kemono just today started testing their new and improved pixiv fanbox importer so be on a lookout for updates

we eatin' good tonight, bros

• Hey there
Reactions: Damien Rocks

JayDJay

Jan 7, 2018
If you don't mind grindy University setting "RPG" style text games (which I know Choo-choo doesn't like), you can try
Course of Temptation [v0.4.12] [Anthaum]

The world is customisable so you can make almost all NPC's (except your best friend) transfemmes (with other genders and orientations customisable). Sex mechanics are passable but it's very grindy (or you can use the cheat menu) and has decent amount of content currently.

You have been warned, play at own risk :)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Just finished playing the latest update of Vicious Circle: Femdom Edition [v0.65]:

https://f95zone.to/threads/vicious-circle-femdom-edition-v0-65-miron-hfg.123328/

It has some FoM stuff in one of the "early" endings (Linda ending, specifically)

While it is explicitly mentioned in the dialogs that the character in question (Regina) is an MTF trans rather a true futanari, I've still enjoyed her content.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes