Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
Should this be added? I know nothing about it.

It's a game made with stolen renders that have different resolutions and even watermarks on them (lol) so in sum 0 effort put into it besides the minimal Ren'py coding. I personally would not put that thing in here, it is not sustainable.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
what the fuck is she saying?

You have to slow it down a little for you to understand.
She's clearly talking about how embarrassing it must be to undergo that endeavor, particularly due to the penis.
Wow this is like 4 minutes long, I'm not translating all of that.

Reactions: Melmoth99

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
You have to slow it down a little for you to understand.
She's clearly talking about how embarrassing it must be to undergo that endeavor, particularly due to the penis.
Wow this is like 4 minutes long, I'm not translating all of that.
i wouldnt understand a thing even with the slow down :KEK:

the japanese gibberish is part of the reason i cant stand hentai... then again me not knowing the language is a me problem i guess

but come on man... not even english subtitles? not even asking for a whole english redub since you have to get a VA and shit to do it so its already too much to ask for (even though a redub would be dope)

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
i wouldnt understand a thing even with the slow down :KEK:

the japanese gibberish is part of the reason i cant stand hentai... then again me not knowing the language is a me problem i guess

but come on man... not even english subtitles? not even asking for a whole english redub since you have to get a VA and shit to do it so its already too much to ask for (even though a redub would be dope)
Trust me on this?
Sometimes it's best you don't translate them.
Some of my favorite works were ruined post translation.
One moment I'm like "Aw yeah, that slime girl is breastfeeding that adventurer!"
The next one I'm all "Okay so she's essentially force-feeding him a slime secretion that will melt away at his frontal lobe, leaving him a barely conscious vegetable for her to use as a semen slave... Jesus CHRIST Japan what the hell! You're incredibly DARK!"
Or maybe something like:
"Oh score! That dude's goen at it by goblin girls! Arhem now let's read this here then... The goblins have been feeding him the meat of human childre- GOD DAMN IT!!"
1705651563644.gif
Like this for instance:

Last edited:
Reactions: drilll and idraigir

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Trust me on this?
Sometimes it's best you don't translate them.
Some of my favorite works were ruined post translation.
One moment I'm like "Aw yeah, that slime girl is breastfeeding that adventurer!"
The next one I'm all "Okay so she's essentially force-feeding him a slime secretion that will melt away at his frontal lobe, leaving him a barely conscious vegetable for her to use as a semen slave... Jesus CHRIST Japan what the hell! You're incredibly DARK!"
Or maybe something like:
"Oh score! That dude's goen at it by goblin girls! Arhem now let's read this here then... The goblins have been feeding him the meat of human childre- GOD DAMN IT!!"
View attachment 3276368
Like this for instance:
that manga u just linked anyone can tell its fucked up just by the tags with or without translation

also yeah, japan is fuckin weird for sure

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
that manga u just linked anyone can tell its fucked up just by the tags with or without translation

also yeah, japan is fuckin weird for sure
Yeah I guess that one's on the nose. But it's not just about it being weird, really, it's definitely about it being dark. I'm sure you've found plenty out there that have a big focus on humiliation or slavery or something really fucked up, "fate worse than death" - fucked up.
Every time I stumble onto one of these highly frequent artists that just love to focus on really making their characters suffer, it makes me ask "You okay? Who hurt you?"
Tortured souls, they are.

Reactions: lockegor

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Looks like has pretty good pegging + femdom. Also available in English.

Can't find it anywhere for the life of me.
An adventure game for masochistic men in which you are forced to marry a MILF queen introduced to you at a marriage agency.

A witch who has been assigned as a guide to a marriage agency leads him to marry an unsold, wacky, menopausal MILF, and a skilled SM club queen.

This is such a weird description. Wouldn't mind having a look though if someone can find it

Reactions: Melmoth99

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
GrabberWalkie

There are also subs like r/FutaInMale and r/futa_on_boy... but none of them comes anywhere close to the level of the old r/FutanariPegging, unfortunately
P.S. Actually, there is r/futaspegging now, which is pretty much like the old r/futanaripegging. Somehow, it doesn't show up in the ReddIt search results when you search for "futa on male", "futanari pegging" etc. Discovered it by accident through DuckDuckGo search only a day after my last post.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes