Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Damn now I am even confused even more. I remember there being only one boss, the purple girl after the third area.
Right! I think that's the one!
I don't remember much...
Whatever it is, I couldn't defeat it.

[EDIT]
Huh... Wow... I did it! It was pure blind luck!
1705209436255.png

Last edited:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
i still dont get how people unironically enjoy this horrifically miserable shit... abstractdeeds has to be one of the worst FoM artists ive ever seen
The models are... Subpar, the animations are, normal? Decently fluid.
It's the situations I suppose.
The poses, the speeds, the stories.
People like knowing that a guy is the main breeding brood for a bunch of futa orcs. And somehow gives birth to more orcs.

Nov 3, 2023
abstract is so trash at making realistic seconds of moaning, ai voice, the moving of the characters, they fucking the same way 10 minutes straight, and he has his scenes way too long, like the character talk and 10 seconds they change, its fkn cancer,

abstract deeds is fkn retarded or something, and now he went so fast to delete his mega links lmfao like his videos are diamonds. we watching his vids bcuz its one of the futa on male content smh, 3 years he has done videos and i see no difference or improvement.

i know abstract deeds is watching this forum.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
abstract is so trash at making realistic seconds of moaning, ai voice, the moving of the characters, they fucking the same way 10 minutes straight, and he has his scenes way too long, like the character talk and 10 seconds they change, its fkn cancer,

abstract deeds is fkn retarded or something, and now he went so fast to delete his mega links lmfao like his videos are diamonds. we watching his vids bcuz its one of the futa on male content smh, 3 years he has done videos and i see no difference or improvement.

valid

definitely exclude the "we're watching his content only cause its FoM" lol, there's much better FoM anims out there and even if there wasn't i for one couldnt even begin to think about trying to bring myself to settle for abdeed's dogshit vids

• Angry
Reactions: idraigir

CazzyGoth

Apr 1, 2023

How do you know he's watching this forum?

Novajack

Apr 15, 2021
Uh, did Naughty Machinima shut down or something?
Its been rather slow to update uploads, and lack of quantity for a while now (months).

While i cant be sure, I think the owner is going overboard on the video moderation, perhaps doing it manually, hence the slow updates to video posts.

I also suspect that due to the length of time this has been going on, less people are using it. I wouldnt get to attached to the site, it may be on the way out unless people get in touch with the owner to get things back to normal.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes