Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022

Auguri

Dec 26, 2017

Just click on the DMs at the top of the Abstract Deeds Kemono page, right under his picture..
U'll get a list of 101 mega links of his videos...(U'll have to copy then paste them tho onto a web search bar!)
Most of links r working I believe (last time I checked), n a few aren't....
Yes but most of the mega links on Kemono of the old videos dont work. For this reason i was asking if someone has "New Laersect Episode WIP" or older videos, ty.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Ugh! Dude, people are eating over here! :sick:
As to the wrinkles, I imagine they made her skin wrinkly because she's supposed to be old and have cellulitis or something.
... Eating while you're here was not a good idea lol
That one's on you.
Also! Yes! That's my point! Why would anyone willingly add that!?
I love you so much my friend.
... Sniff*
1704718238458.gif
So beautiful... Finding love in a place like this. Love really is as strong as they say.

• Haha
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

Just click on the DMs at the top of the Abstract Deeds Kemono page, right under his picture..
U'll get a list of 101 mega links of his videos...(U'll have to copy then paste them tho onto a web search bar!)
Most of links r working I believe (last time I checked), n a few aren't....
Hunh? Under his... What?
Yes but most of the mega links on Kemono of the old videos dont work. For this reason i was asking if someone has "New Laersect Episode WIP" or older videos, ty.
Yeah, I don't think we truly have full access to the full Laersect saga. If there's anyone who can post the episodes in order I'd be much obliged.

• Angry
Reactions: Tweaty

futanon

Sep 17, 2022

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
You know, you can just scroll past stuff you don't like. Yet under soo many posts in this thread I keep seeing people that just have to share their dislike. Nobody was asking, nobody needs your negativity. Keep it to your self and go look at something you enjoy.
I'll consider your input. Thank you.

But if you must know, there's a reason for negativity being expressed at this kind of content, namely that there's way too much of it compared to other fom content.

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
It looks like renja is back posting futanari on male videos on Pixiv. The first three involve the dude taking it in the butt while the fourth and fifth have him taking it in the mouth. You need to login to see it if you have Pixiv.

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023

Do you guys have any recommendations for Futa fucking royalty like the one above? Could be anything, a doujin, videos, cg, games, etc...

Reactions: SpecsandNose
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes