Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Auguri

Dec 26, 2017
Sorry guys someone has the "New Laersect Episode WIP" video of abstractdeeds? It is an old 2021 video

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
idk if its just my faved kemono artists but for some reason their updates arent as frequent as they used to be, it's been pretty dead these past months

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
idk if its just my faved kemono artists but for some reason their updates arent as frequent as they used to be, it's been pretty dead these past months
I agree. i thought it might be related to the holidays, like some want to save money to get gifts, go on vacation, or whatever. i figure that if the artist is popular enough, someone will post stuff again.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
please someone have Abstract Deeds - Broken Treasures?

Just click on the DMs at the top of the Abstract Deeds Kemono page, right under his picture..
U'll get a list of 101 mega links of his videos...(U'll have to copy then paste them tho onto a web search bar!)
Most of links r working I believe (last time I checked), n a few aren't....

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I agree. i thought it might be related to the holidays, like some want to save money to get gifts, go on vacation, or whatever. i figure that if the artist is popular enough, someone will post stuff again.
hell i even thought it was probably some issue on kemono's part not letting people import, seeing as they changed their domain and by the looks of abstractdeeds' kemono page they're finally adding dms

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
hell i even thought it was probably some issue on kemono's part not letting people import, seeing as they changed their domain and by the looks of abstractdeeds' kemono page they're finally adding dms
i noticed that there would be nothing for a while, then around the beginning of every month, there would be a batch of uploads. i just figured it was easier to do batch uploads than for someone to upload something right away after it comes out. i rationalize it further where it gives the artist and their patrons a chance to enjoy the product before it's given away for free. Personally, i do not mind waiting. I'm the kind of person who would rather wait years to play a game just so it can be heavily discounted or given away for free from storefronts like Epic Games.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

Just click on the DMs at the top of the Abstract Deeds Kemono page, right under his picture..
U'll get a list of 101 mega links of his videos...(U'll have to copy then paste them tho onto a web search bar!)
Wow that was... That was awful... That was... Seriously?
1704656673458.png 1704656710995.png
I mean, I can understand the clipping, but why the wrinkles?
1704656775062.png
Kuz see... One is by design, the other one isn't.

Nov 3, 2023

I love you so much my friend.

Reactions: Tweaty
Nov 3, 2023
Hello this link doesn't work anymore, do someone have Futanari Academy Pet Enrollment

Futanari Academy Pet Enrollment

Futa x Femboy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes