Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Noticed that https://f95zone.to/threads/among-cults-v0-2-7-test-artes-septim.158503/ isn't on the list, Berta is all FutaxMale content and Alice can be turned into a futa whit a side quest but she only as one scene for now.

Berta also as two endings right now one being a early bad end and another one if you speak to her after drinking the gender swap potion and having done all her futaxmale content.

Alice as a rather cute sprite while she's distressed about her massive new cock that you can see buldging under her dress.
Capture d’écran 2023-10-25 021402.png

DragonRDF

Aug 3, 2020
Noticed that https://f95zone.to/threads/among-cults-v0-2-7-test-artes-septim.158503/ isn't on the list, Berta is all FutaxMale content and Alice can be turned into a futa whit a side quest but she only as one scene for now.

Berta also as two endings right now one being a early bad end and another one if you speak to her after drinking the gender swap potion and having done all her futaxmale content.

Alice as a rather cute sprite while she's distressed about her massive new cock that you can see buldging under her dress.
View attachment 3227781
Thx will try right now!

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

View attachment 3227781
Hovering severed cocks magically fucking a guy or being sucked don't "Futa on Male" content make.
Alice's new scene passes the bar, sure but it's just... Hand stuff... I thought of adding it but I think one of the devs has it out for me, specifically.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
"Lion King Reboot" by Pokilewd. Young anthro Lion King gets dominated by anthro futa Hyena Queen with voice acting.

Last edited:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
"Lion King Reboot" by Pokilewd. Young anthro Lion King gets dominated by anthro futa Hyena Queen with voice acting.

really good voice acting on the futa, love how genuinely horny she sounds near the end about the whole "kissing fight" thing

why did it have to be furry shit though :WutFace:

other than that the futa's voice is really the only good thing about this lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
There is some truth to that video because a female hyena has an enlarged clitoris which can be used like a penis, and female hyenas are the dominant ones. I need more women with low voices rather than high-pitched voices all the time.
high pitched can be good if done right and not over the top

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
What Scene please ?
Well theres frottage scene with Miranda.,(IDK if that counts as F.O.M for some people tho, or not)
& a bj scene with the ebony chef lady..(or whatever she was.)
But yeah, anyways there both (I wouldn't say at the end, but definitely) towards the end of the last update...

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes