VN Ren'Py One Barbarian Futa Tribe Chapter 1: Violet [v1.0] [Zelltin]

Zell Entertainment

Game Developer
May 3, 2022
f95 png.png
Overview:
In this visual novel, you play as Ezra. Due to recent expansions, you’ve been forced from your safe logistics job to the Scouts. You now find yourself out in the wilderness trying to track down the bandits who attacked a caravan. As luck would have it, you don’t find any bandits. Unfortunately, a tribe of rather hung futa barbarians finds you in the process.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-20
Developer: Zell/Zelltin
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: One Aggressive Futa Step Sister, One Lewd World
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Putting the useless bitch MC aside (I mean seriously guy just walks around hmmm who to let me fuck next)
it looks good and the hint of a story isn´t bad but not only is this way to short/small for a first release looking at the other comments it´s likely that this will never reach actuall game status and will just be ignored after maybe 2 or 3 updates. The other games make it obvious that the "developer" has a problem with finishing stuff the workmorale is garbage and releasing all these demos sucks like reading the proloque of a good book only to find out that it never was a proloque to begin with. And before you critizice me for saying this when I get this for free I support several creators but someone like this who can´t ever get shit done doesn´t deserve support.

The release actually just makes me angry because like I said it looks good but will 99% propabillity just be abandoned soon.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
It really scares me to see that just hoping he wont just decide to abandon all his games later xD
You guys are missing the fact these already are at version 1.x. They're obviously feature complete already. :D
He learned the lesson of Star Citizen to limit scope and feature creep.

• Love
Reactions: iamthejuggler

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Is this a Kinetic Novel (No Choices or Comic Book) or Visual Novel (Game with Choices)? Under Overview it says Visual Novel but, under Genre it says Kinetic Novel?