• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
one lewd world banner.jpg

Overview:
In One lewd World you play as John, a lonely man looking to escape his mundane life through virtual reality. Through some twist of fate, you find yourself inside a very lewd virtual reality game in a female avatar called Ava. To your surprise, you find that all the NPC's in this game seem to be very hung futas. Is this a blessing or a curse? Should you leave or are you a little curious?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-03
Release Date: 2023-06-02
Developer: Zelltin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.287
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

*The Compressed version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

01.png 02.png 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg c 21jv2.jpg pic21v2j.jpg pic40j.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg bv15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
For anyone who's been hiking, ya ever get a thorn in your leg, walking through the brush? Imagine a thorn in your dick. Yeah I know, probably weird that this was my first thought when seeing the screenshots. Still. makes ya shudder though, right?

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Can we one day get 3D game with decent graphic as a futa draenei pleas? why It must be always low cost games,those models just awful especial sex-body parts I know Its 0.1 version but man srsl? Its to hard to add some light/shine on genitals parts? Its not my pice of meat but have luck with this game and have fun you who like that kinda of game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mrttao and 9inchz

TimothyDG

Feb 11, 2020
FEMALE PROTAGONIST

You play as John, a lonely man...

I know transformation is in the tags but that could be about other things in the game. Goddamn I had my hopes up for one with an actual female protagonist and not a genderbent male. I'll probably still try it but that small thing is more of a deal breaker then some people might think. And before anyone says something, no I'm not here to REEEE at the dev and demand them to do what I want, I don't have that right and I'm not that entitled.

Loucifer1326

Mar 1, 2019
For anyone who's been hiking, ya ever get a thorn in your leg, walking through the brush? Imagine a thorn in your dick. Yeah I know, probably weird that this was my first thought when seeing the screenshots. Still. makes ya shudder though, right?
Yeah right! Got one worse a girl I dated and I had sex in woods she got poison ivy on and inside Vag.

• Angry
Reactions: Reanimator302
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes