KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Really loving the idea behind this, renders seem gorgeous. Can't wait to see future updates to this amazing start of a game. It is VERY promising. <3

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You are a male playing a female avatar inside a virtual world. Any female protagonist game you play will always be your irl gender playing a female avatar inside a game. I recommend you play the game, you will be in control of a female avatar with no physical transformation process getting in the way.
I bet in real life he gonna change as well.

Reactions: TheRapist369

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Mmm like it so far! Here's to more hardcore futa on female and maybe in the future futa on male...?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: laresol

Zell Entertainment

Game Developer
May 3, 2022
720p Honey Select graphics with inconsistent audio volume :HideThePain:
At least the story is semi-interesting so far...

edit: Voice slider isn't working either and deleting the fake moan sounds makes the game no longer work - Ignored.
The moans were added with the slapping sound effect so they are currently under the sound channel and not the voice channel. Which now the I write that out, doesn't make a lot of sense. I will update it for the next release.

Reactions: Firebless

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
720p Honey Select graphics with inconsistent audio volume :HideThePain:
At least the story is semi-interesting so far...

edit: Voice slider isn't working either and deleting the fake moan sounds makes the game no longer work - Ignored.
I was expecting thicker skin from you, friend. :(

Alright, tried what's there. I'm definitely keeping an eye on that one. I'm into it.

Cilpotiotia

Aug 16, 2018
Looks interesting, but may I suggest some proofreading? There are a lot of "your" instead of "you're", "their" instead of "they're" or "to" instead of "too"

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
My focus is on ‘futa on female’ content for now. I have no ‘futa on male’ content planned at this time, but if there is enough demand for it, then maybe I will add some in the future.
Either way love it so far especially the fact of the stomach expansion and inflation. You dont see it often even though every game people have massive cocks.

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
hmmm remind me WhoreCraft game :D the alexander .. damn as wow play i LOVE Draenei female char :D hehe i like to test it then speak about what is good or not :D

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Will there be an option to make Ava a futa as well or will she forever be a cum rag for the npcs?
Also what the hell are the points for cuz no matter if u pick passive or aggressive, prude/slut she just gets used either way. Options that dont change anything are pointless. Good animations and all but fake choices? Definitely lessened the experience for me. If they dont change anything just dont put them in and label it kinetic novel, because that is what it is.
Zell Entertainment

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
Well this is a bit more unique. And in a good way too. Though there are quite a few misspellings (some quite obvious). I'll wait to see where this goes first.

Are there any similar games to this one? (focused around futa on female (or male in this case) protag., not just having one or two scenes). Hopefully with a bit more content.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
It seems pretty good and the animations were good. From what I saw sissification needs to be removed from the tags as I never saw any of that anywhere in the game I also didn't see anything that would of even counted as rape.

Sirvydas

Jun 23, 2021
It was surprisingly alright, I saw the transformation tag, so I thought we could choose like a futa main character too. A bit disappointed. I'm hoping that's gonna be a feature in the next update.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes