merlin7560

May 15, 2021
and here is another error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3011, in script
    "Your Score: Slut-[slut]. Modest-[modest]. Aggressive-[aggressive]. Passive-[passive]."
KeyError: u'modest'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3011, in script
    "Your Score: Slut-[slut]. Modest-[modest]. Aggressive-[aggressive]. Passive-[passive]."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'modest'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
One Lewd World v0.151
Tue Nov  8 04:51:08 2022

Zell Entertainment

Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Thanks for the error report. I have been trying to look into this, but have not been able to replicate this error on my end. It looks like both errors are cause by an undefined 'modest'. But 'modest' is defined at the same time as ‘slut’ in game, so I have no idea why one would give you an error and the other not. Do you do anything specific in game before the first error occurred?

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
I think it has to do with save compatibility on my old save I had the same error. I started a new game(don't disable ctrl skip) and I never got any errors least not going full modest/passive, slut aggressive. dont know if mixing paths have differences but i'm short on time this week.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Thanks for the error report. I have been trying to look into this, but have not been able to replicate this error on my end. It looks like both errors are cause by an undefined 'modest'. But 'modest' is defined at the same time as ‘slut’ in game, so I have no idea why one would give you an error and the other not. Do you do anything specific in game before the first error occurred?
I cant remember my path before as there seems to be 2 paths, slut and passive, so I suspect I may have done slut before and then switched to passive in the tavern, cause I tried the slut path and got through until I got to the and and the 2nd error came up, if it would help, do you want a copy of my save files just before the 2 errors pop up?

Zell Entertainment

Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Ooooohhh that makes sense to me now. In the old version ‘modest’ was defined as ‘prude’ which I feel did not fit the story. But if you loaded an old save ‘modest’ would be undefined, as it did not exist. Simply put, old saves are not compatible with this version. But as a side note you can very quickly skip old content with the skip button in game. Thanks for helping me figure this out and I hope you enjoy the game.

Reactions: upsnosegothe

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
Ooooohhh that makes sense to me now. In the old version ‘modest’ was defined as ‘prude’ which I feel did not fit the story. But if you loaded an old save ‘modest’ would be undefined, as it did not exist. Simply put, old saves are not compatible with this version. But as a side note you can very quickly skip old content with the skip button in game. Thanks for helping me figure this out and I hope you enjoy the game.
You might want to go figure out how to get the game updated on the "latest updates" page aswell. It still says it was updated 6 months ago.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So do the options still do nothing in this game? If that is how it's going to be you should probably add kinetic novel to the tags.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Shame; I enjoy the idea and art here, but futas aren't my cup of tea.

Enjoy everybody else! :)

auchgast

Aug 12, 2020
Love the writing, scenes, and models in this game! Can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
I have a somewhat idea, its nothing new, but .... still a nice feature, could we have a name chance on MC at the start of the game with your next update?

Avernesh

Jul 18, 2017
I just want to say... Jesus, this game is great, I tried it yesterday and it will surely become one of my favourites on the site, so much that if I could I would sign up on the patreon without a doubt. This deserves way more attention than it has, it's hot and it's well written, the second being rare here nowadays. I will try to make a review later to bring that rating up, the least I can do to help!

Also if you are planning to put sissification or maybe even MtF content maybe it would qualify to be posted on TFGamesSite? Something for the future, maybe!

I'm editing this to say that I finished the current version, it was great! Though there were some spelling mistakes, they are not many, half a dozen or so after MC gets to the tavern? Something like that, they are minor ones too, like one I remember was an Azure with an s instead of a z. Things like that! Also maybe you would want to make a discord so reporting those things is easier!

Oh, I almost forgot, there is a creator role or something in the site I think? I don't know if you have it, but maybe you should look into it? Just trying to help!

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
There's some confusion on the girl in the blue dress in the closing tavern scene - the tags call her June, but the dialogue calls her Tillie. Just a bug, I presume.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes