ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Last time I played the game, it ended somewhere around the MC getting railed on tavern table. How much new content was added since that point? I mean, are those new scenes just short bits or culminations of longer plot points?

Nvm I was bored, the new content is like half an hour long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Candy1970

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.287 (Looks like you'll need a new save)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 143 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Great start to a game, so much fucking, others make you grind and wait but this cuts right to it. Hoping the game will turn out to be multiplayer and the mc can meet real people in it

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
The fact that there's literally no way to refuse erotic scenes and the character quite literally can't ever do anything but end up getting fucked... surprisingly gets old pretty quickly. Who would have thought? The character lampshading how she can't fight, things are stronger than her, and she constantly gets fucked doesn't actually make it any more bearable for the player.

So if you aren't here for the Most Useless Protagonist ever in a world where Everything and Everyone Will Definitely Fuck You Whether You Want It Or Not, then move on to a different game.

Reactions: trihard77

Busras

Nov 2, 2017
The fact that there's literally no way to refuse erotic scenes and the character quite literally can't ever do anything but end up getting fucked... surprisingly gets old pretty quickly. Who would have thought? The character lampshading how she can't fight, things are stronger than her, and she constantly gets fucked doesn't actually make it any more bearable for the player.

So if you aren't here for the Most Useless Protagonist ever in a world where Everything and Everyone Will Definitely Fuck You Whether You Want It Or Not, then move on to a different game.
Its all good when you FUCK someone even some games doesnt ask you but its NOT GOOD when you get fucked? If its not your cup of tea then you should move on

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Its all good when you FUCK someone even some games doesnt ask you but its NOT GOOD when you get fucked? If its not your cup of tea then you should move on
You misinterpreted the comment entirely. By and large I prefer female protagonist games, especially with futa. And at no point did I say I like it when you don't have the option of backing out of FUCKING someone. The protagonist being the one receiving isn't an issue at all. You pulled that out of nowhere.

What "isn't my cup of tea" is a completely, utterly useless protagonist who can't do anything right BESIDES get fucked. It's pretty annoying. The MC seems to want to actually do normal fantasy game things and have options. So as I said, lampshading that the MC is useless no matter what (being instantly overwhelmed in a fight with one goblin who wasn't even fighting properly) doesn't actually make it less irritating that they are useless.

penny3x

Nov 7, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.287 (Looks like you'll need a new save)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 143 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Sorry to bother u but this Android Port link requires updating, it seems to go to wrong game and other has no file.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Oh, look, another dev dropping one project to start another.

I totally trust the dev to finish the next project..........
At least there's an understandable reason. Most just drop projects without explaination whatsoever.
Being stuck because of the limitations of what you chose to do the renders is at least reasonable.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes