Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Oh you sweet, adorable, innocent summer child.
View attachment 3393698
Okay so... Sylvia is a Futanari from an an anime known as Konotsuba.

And the other 2...
Are I'm guessing traps...
Testament is an androgynous character from Guilty Gear who I am unsure is or isn't female, & Mare is... I'm guessing some kind of trap.
View attachment 3393702 View attachment 3393708
Mare is a character from the anime "Overlord". He is a male who dresses like a girl because his creator so decided. He's not a proper trap, not acting as one.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Hi there! I'm interested in your opinion about my new game (The Lovely Son) more criticism please and what would you love to see in the game? Any ideas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: snakeater

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Hi there! I'm interested in your opinion about my new game (The Lovely Son) more criticism please and what would you love to see in the game? Any ideas.
I played it, here is my feedback (most of it is based on my opinion)

PROS

- Models are very attractive, the artistic side overall is very good
- While I prefer a male receiving a lot of futa cream, the use of condom is not very common in most games and your games put a good use of it
- Also, I'm not a big fan of incest (while I don't mind sometimes), but you make a good use of it as well

CONS

- Game is very short
- Too few futadom (most of the time, game is giving control to male and giving him the control of the scene while the futa is mostly passive, and that's also true for UFO). I like futas taking control over males and breaking them, giving their mouths and holes a hard time, inflating their bellies and making them kneel, and I couldn't find anything like that in both UFO and The Lovely Son (when something like that would happen, the game ended, and MC was already topping his mother anyway while being fussy to get dicked). This is a good point if your intention is to make happy people who likes males topping futas or something more vanilla, but for me, it doesn't fit my fetishes at all
- Also, your games are too linear - no story branches and player options at all (so, they are basically a Visual Novel, which are not exactly my preference because I enjoy interactivity). For example, in UFO, you could make two storylines, where MC make a choice between helping Pirates or helping the Queen.

Last edited:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
- Too few futadom (most of the time, game is giving control to male and giving him the control of the scene while the futa is mostly passive, and that's also true for UFO). I like futas taking control over males and breaking them, giving their mouths and holes a hard time, inflating their bellies and making them kneel, and I couldn't find anything like that in both UFO and The Lovely Son (when something like that would happen, the game ended, and MC was already topping his mother anyway while being fussy to get dicked). This is a good point if your intention is to make happy people who likes males topping futas or something more vanilla, but for me, it doesn't fit my fetishes at all.
I think you will like version 0.8

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I don't think you understand what a kinetic novel is.
Actually, idc what it is. He was interested on opinions about his game and I gave it, and I'm pretty sure his game would be better (for me) if it had branches and more interactions.

If you like it this way, that's cool, make sure to point it out on your own review.

Last edited:

pepe3z

Jun 4, 2022
Your artwork is awesome, and the game is easy to play, I like that, and appreciate it.
About what to do next... more futadom futa on male, trampling, multiple futas on male, golden showers, cum in face...

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Your artwork is awesome, and the game is easy to play, I like that, and appreciate it.
About what to do next... more futadom futa on male, trampling, multiple futas on male, golden showers, cum in face...
really hope for mor orgy futa with MC thats a male so hot, could have a train too

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone give me a couple of recommendations? I seem to sit in an uncatered for niche in terms of my interests.

I'm looking for games that feature 'futa/trans on male' relationships that don't centre around domination. I'm okay with maledom if it can't be avoided, but not futadom. Obviously there's a huge list of futaXmale games but they all seem to go in that same direction, whereas I'm more looking for an equal pairing I guess where the MC and the futa/trans character will take turns fucking each other and the sex isn't focused on power dynamics rather than just feeling good and enjoying each other.

Examples of games that have scenes like I'm looking for would include Lunar's Chosen, Tales from the Unending Void. I believe Midlife Crises had a scene or two. I think I may have come across one or two others but they aren't jumping to mind.

Ideally I'd like to avoid Sandbox but will put up with it, if it's not too grindy or demanding. Also my computer is pretty old so I'm basically confined to Ren'py games.

JayDJay

Jan 7, 2018
Can someone give me a couple of recommendations? I seem to sit in an uncatered for niche in terms of my interests.

I'm looking for games that feature 'futa/trans on male' relationships that don't centre around domination. I'm okay with maledom if it can't be avoided, but not futadom. Obviously there's a huge list of futaXmale games but they all seem to go in that same direction, whereas I'm more looking for an equal pairing I guess where the MC and the futa/trans character will take turns fucking each other and the sex isn't focused on power dynamics rather than just feeling good and enjoying each other.

Examples of games that have scenes like I'm looking for would include Lunar's Chosen, Tales from the Unending Void. I believe Midlife Crises had a scene or two. I think I may have come across one or two others but they aren't jumping to mind.

Ideally I'd like to avoid Sandbox but will put up with it, if it's not too grindy or demanding. Also my computer is pretty old so I'm basically confined to Ren'py games.
Good options would be:

* Family Affair (Story-wise it doesn't really flow, but it's passable)
* Final Spell (although IIRC you make a choice at the start if all scenes are FoM or MoF so if you want to experience both you'd have to play it twice)
* Frozen past

There are some others (e.g. Fetish Locator, JASON, Exiles, The Shrink R&R) but only one or two of the chars are futa/trans, so there aren't that many scenes compared to the total in the game (similar to Midlife Crisis).

Hope this helps

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes